Skullcandy Ink'd+ In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - Blue/Black
- In-ear wired design features a 1.2m cable for freedom of motion and a 3.5mm plug for universal compatibility
- Noise-isolating fit helps keep out background sound for an immersive audio experience
- 10mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver crystal-clear, true-to-life sound
- In-line microphone and remote makes it easy to manage your phone calls and music
- Ear Gels(S,M,L)
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 243 reviewers who responded, 220 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for why I bought them.- September 7, 2019
I own over the ear headphones that are Not intended for doing anything physical & making them wet with sweat. I was just looking for something inexpensive with a good overall sound quality. These were perfect for exercising on an elliptical machine as its stationary with a low chance of the wire getting tangled up. I would prefer something wireless, but for the $15 - $20 I paid for them, they absolutely crush the sound quality and volume level of Beats headphones that cost 8 - 10 times the price. Great Overall Value for what I was looking for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent earbuds, good price- January 25, 2020
I have numerous earbuds for listening to audios from my portable CD player in my bedroom, for listening to my portable DVD player and my computer in my study, but I still needed something to give me hands-free communication on my phone; and this SkullCandy device filled what I needed. I chose the blue color because I needed a color to distinguish my cell phone earbuds from my black bedroom earbuds and my white study earbuds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing fancy, but it does the job- December 16, 2019
I needed a pair of grab and go headphones for when you're out trying to get work done and people can't take a hint and not talk to you. These are small and easy and apparently one of the few sets of headphones left that plug into the phone so you won't lose everything. The sounds not spectacular but it's good, and the ear pieces are pretty comfortable. No tinniness or echoing on either end when taking a phone call.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.