Skullcandy Jib+ Active In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Bluetooth 4.1 lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone or tablet for hands-free convenience and complete freedom of movement
- In-ear headphones feature a behind-the-neck band and FitFin Gels to help keep them comfortably in place
- Sound isolating design blocks out background noise so you can focus on your tunes or phone calls
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver crystal-clear, true-to-life sound
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 8 hours of play time on a single charge
- Built-in microphone and remote let you manage calls and change tracks easily
- IPX4-rating provides water- and sweat-resistant ruggedness for durability even during runs, jogs, and workouts at the gym
- Cable clip and cable management system keep wires out of your way for added convenience
- Ear Gels(S,M,L)
- Removable Fitfin Gels
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 323 reviewers who responded, 260 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent sound quality- March 20, 2020
Excellent sound quality. I purchased these to use outside in the yard doing yard work around the house. I was looking for a cheap pair with decent quality & found a cheap pair with great quality sound. I highly recommend these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent sound and performance for the pricepoint- August 2, 2019
I have continually been impressed by Skullcandy's wireless headphones. I chose to purchase these after the battery in a different pair of wireless Skullcandy earbuds began to fail after 3 years of consistent use. While these headphones are not a ground-breaking piece of equipment, they offer a clear sound and strong connection. I've been incredibly impressed with how my music sounds given they cost less than $40 on sale. The battery life is also a huge plus. I use them at least 3 to 4 hours a day, and I typically charge them every other day. I would certainly recommend these to anyone looking for affordable wireless headphones that don't sacrifice quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Affordable Earbuds For Outdoors- September 19, 2019
The Jib+ Active Earbuds are great for walking or jogging as they are comfortable and stay in your ears. Their affordable price means it will be less painful when you misplace them...and airbuds are easy to misplace. The short cord between the earbuds ensures that if an earbud DOES fall out, it will dangle from the cord and not get lost. A small cloth bag is provided for storage along with three sizes of ear tips. Try each size to find the best fit for your ears. They reproduce voices well so Netflix videos sound good as does classical and jazz music. Rock fans will be upset by the lack of deep bass.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Economical BT earbuds- January 4, 2020
I’ve worn SkullCandies for several years and have always appreciated the economical sound compared to overpriced Beats. The last couple pairs of SCs I’ve had, these included, seem to lack sonic range—the bottom end is definitely missing here. (I remember my first $10 pair of SC earbuds having sweet bass for such inexpensive ’buds.) Also, the left side of the wires (w/ the controls) always off-balances the wire. I often put it in front, hanging down my chest, but it’s still a bit annoying. The “ear fins” are much more comfortable than expected. (I typically only wear these while working out.) Anyway, for less than $25, these bluetooth ’buds are a decent purchase; you get what you pay for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for music- February 7, 2020
I bought these because my bluetooth falls out of my ear. They are good for music, but not great for phone calls. If I don't have both earphones in it is hard to hear then person Ion the phone. It is also hard for them to hear me due to all of the background noise they pick up. They also don't fit my ear well even after changing to the latest cover they are big. I am glad I only paid $5 for themNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns