Skullcandy Method ANC In-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Red
- Wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation (ANC) block out environmental noise, ensuring an immersive sound experience
- Lightweight, collarless in-ear design fits securely and lets you listen in comfort
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows you to connect the headphones wirelessly with any compatible device within a range of 10m
- 9.2mm drivers and neodymium magnets deliver clear, detailed sound
- Magnetic earbuds with secure FitFin ear gels ensure a comfortable fit
- IPX4-rated sweat and water resistant construction makes them reliable option during intense workouts
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 10 hours of battery life and rapid charge, so you can enjoy playlists and podcasts for hours
- Ear Gels (S, M)
- Removable FitFins (S, M)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Travel Bag
- User Guide
- 2-Year Warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sound quality is great and perfect fit plus great battery life- March 5, 2021
I was skeptical at first when I bought these and now I can’t stop wearing them. The sound quality is great and they fit perfect. I’m pretty active and these earbuds have out performed some of the other ones I’ve had in the past. One thing I’m really impressed with is the battery life, after charging I get about 14 hours from the earbuds. I will continue to enjoy these Ink’d+Active? I’ve worn them to bed and the music played all night long. If you’re active and looking for earbuds that fit well and with nice sound these are the earbuds for you.
- Great set of headphones!- July 23, 2020
I've been a fan of skullcandy for a long time and after having my 20th set of wired headphones ripped out of my ears by an angle grinder, I settled on the Ink'd active and have loved them since day one. Excellent sound quality just like the wired ones with a battery that lasts beyond my work day. They insulate your ear like earplugs blocking loud noises making them ideal for work in a machine shop. My only complaint that I just noticed while having them in on the forklift but not powered on or connected to audio device is that it repeats the phrase "Power off" every 10, 20 or 30 minutes (didn't keep track). Other than that, I like 'em!!
- Great- August 7, 2020
I came to these from the method wireless. Both are great, i can tell you that much. You do have to give stuff when you switch though. The battery life on these are really good and they charge fast. They get loud enough. I would prefer louder but it's loud enough. I have never needed to use the tile in it but I tested it out and it works. The method wireless do get louder and have more bass which I prefer to longer battery life and a tile, but these are still great. The 15 hour battery life makes it to where I can just wear them around my neck and not have to charge them for up to 3 days at a time with medium usage.