Skullcandy Riff On-Ear Headphones - Black
- On-ear headphones feature memory foam ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- Wired connection utilizes a 1.2m 3.5mm aux cable
- Powerful 40mm drivers with 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 32Ohm impedance, NdFeB magnets, and 88.1-100.1dB sensitivity deliver brilliantly refined audio for amazing sound
- Includes call, volume, and track control for effortless management
- Integrated microphone allows you to handle phone calls and activate voice assistant
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The sound is like boom box- August 14, 2021
Adjustable, perfect sound, good quality and very good price. So happy with the quality. I can also use for my belly during pregnancy with classic musicYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Broke quickly- November 21, 2019
I bought these headphones because of the price and the mild reviews, which was a horrible choice. Only have been wearing them for about a month with extreme care due to someones review saying the extension broke, unfortunately what I tried to avoid happened and it broke. It's a disappointment, these headphones could be great if made with a sturdier material. Anyways, this is for either the manufacturers to see or others looking to buy headphones to avoid wasting their money.
Not helpful (3)Report
- broke in less than a month- July 29, 2019
Ear cushion very comfortable, but the "extensions" broke very quickNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Loose, Great Overall Though- March 15, 2021
Skullcandy is actually a really great company. Their headphones look and are amazing, but there is one little mistake that was made here. I was once getting ready to go to bed. The headphone wire hooked on the side of the cushion, and I thought 'I'll just tug it off real quick', but it broke. Overall, it's a great product. But it was a little to- fragile. I'd recommend this to careful people!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Are you kidding me!- February 12, 2021
After 1 week of use the headphones' plastic head band broke in 2 different places within 24 hrs. They're now being held together by gaffer tape. Should have stuck w/ the cheap Sony option.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns