Skullcandy Riff On-Ear Headphones - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- On-ear headphones feature memory foam ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- Wired connection utilizes a 1.2m 3.5mm aux cable
- Powerful 40mm drivers with 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 32Ohm impedance, NdFeB magnets, and 88.1-100.1dB sensitivity deliver brilliantly refined audio for amazing sound
- Includes call, volume, and track control for effortless management
- Integrated microphone allows you to handle phone calls and activate voice assistant
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing and cheap headphones that surprisingly last a long time- September 14, 2020
I own the black pair. I use these headphones for both music and gaming. Although these may originally not be intended for gaming, the mic in it has great quality, and the headphone jack fits in my Xbox controller with no issues. If you're a gamer on a budget, these would be a great headset for you, but they can also be used for music. The quality in them with music is very clear and has great bass sound if you're listening to songs with boosted bass. I have also owned these for two years so far, almost three, and never had one single problem with them regarding the wire or sound in them. I highly recommend these.
- not as good of sound- January 23, 2021
not as good of sound quality as other skullcandy head phones
- Awesome all around, on-the-go headphones- January 21, 2019
I purchased these as just as a back up to my bluetooth and earbuds. Soon they became my go to headphones. The sound is balanced, the fit is adjustable yet comfy and for the price you can't go wrong. They sound clear and clean for some 20 dollar headphones, I love the memory foam ear pads and I use them for phone calls and gaming. I've never owned foladable headphones like this but it's convienant. For something I almost passed out, I couldn't be happier with owning these, perfect for anybody to enjoy.