Skullcandy Sesh Evo In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Beached Blue
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, and podcast EQ modes let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargeable battery and charging case provide up to 24 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1254 reviewers who responded, 1040 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not as happy as I was hoping- December 26, 2020
We bought these for our daughter for Christmas because she has been wanting earbuds for a while. She is 17, but petite including small ears. These earbuds won't stay in her ears properly, even with the smallest ear cushions. The main part of the bud just won't fit into her ears. On top of that, she is disappointed in the range. With her over the head wireless earphones, she could leave her phone downstairs and come upstairs and still listen to her music. With these, she loses range after being only two rooms away from her phone. The sound quality is decent for the price, which is why I give these 3 stars, but definitely not what I was hoping for her.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Jury's still out #2- December 12, 2020
These were a fantastic price and my review may be a little harsh. But here's the thing: I've tried many, many bluetooth ear buds over the years, from $10 no-namers to $200 premium ear buds. They've all failed far too quickly. Every single pair has developed a battery issue, or a pairing issue, or a sound issue or since other problem. So I'm a little jaded. The reason for 3 stars is that I've already had issues where these don't seem to pair correctly and don't charge quite right. The problems have been intermittent so far, but usually problems this early are a bad indicator. I ended up with 3 pairs (one for me, try as gifts). We'll see how the other two do.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with these wireless earbuds.- January 30, 2021
Works great. They are easy to pair for my phone. I bought two of them while they were on sale; one for me and my significant other. We both love them. I got the blue ones and he has the gray ones. I use them to watch movies and listen to music on my phone. In my opinion, they work pretty good. The bass and sound quality are great. These are my first wireless ear buds and I am perfectly happy with them. I know on the box it says that they stay charged for 24 hours, but I haven’t charged them for a while and I was pretty surprised they are still at 100%. Overall, they are really good wireless earbuds and the price is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.