Skullcandy Sesh Evo In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Pure Mint
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, and podcast EQ modes let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargeable battery and charging case provide up to 24 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 140 reviewers who responded, 124 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The worst, can I please return and get something else?- January 21, 2021
I’m wondering if y’all will let me return them and get something else? I’ll pay more for better ones but these suck. The won’t stay in my ear, tapping the button creates a plunger effect and messes my ear up, and the sound is ok at best. This is the first terrible set of headphones I’ve had from skull candy.
- Does the job- January 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Does the job! I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my review. This was a very cool sampling. I like how they stayed in my ears and did not fall out. They are definitely noise canceling. So if you want headphones to not be able to hear around you, these are them. I however need headphones that I can still hear around so it wasn’t perfect for me. And I was surprised on the battery life. The headphones themselves do not last 24 hours. It’s a 24 hour mixture between the battery case and the headphone themselves. Every few hours you do have to pull them out and charge them as they don’t stay fully charged for 24 hours.
- Great Wireless Earbuds- August 3, 2020
I have used a wide variety of Skullcandy headphones at work, and these are the pair I have been waiting for. The mono bud is perfect for being able to stay aware in the office, the battery life allows me to use one bud in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and I never worry about them not being charged because of how sturdy the case is. I don't have any issue with the sound, but I also found that the Movie setting was the best for all media types. If you are looking for a wireless earbud to use specifically one at a time these are the best Skullcandy has to offer (I have tried the original Indy and the Push Ultra).