Skullcandy Sesh Evo In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Pure Mint
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, and podcast EQ modes let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargeable battery and charging case provide up to 24 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 306 reviewers who responded, 248 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't buy- September 24, 2021
These earbuds have been a pain. First the left earbud stopped charging and I had to send it in for warranty after a few months. No problem. Then the new ones had the exact same issue.. so I asked skullcandy for a refund which they said is against policy. So I'm going to fight to get my money back, I'm still in the warranty period for these garbage earbuds. Also I noticed others online posting the same issue, left earbud won't charge properly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A - nice affordable stylish headphones- January 24, 2021
Sound - These sound really good and have good bass and overall balanced sound. For the price you pay for these its a really nice deal. They have 5 different colors to choose from. Personally these get uncomfortable after 3 hours but that just may be my ears. Comfort - You insert them into your ear and then twist inwards and the sound gets adjusted. Great for heavy metal and electronic music. Installation - Ive had other earphones that require apps installed. These dont need any apps installed. I have had people say that they cannot hear me at time while talking on the phone. Not sure whats the deal with theat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Quality, small price tag- January 15, 2021
Let me start by saying these earbuds are of amazing quality for such a low price. They have a premium feel without the premium price tag to go with it. Me and my wife get a solid four hours or more without needing a charge but even when they need it, the case charges fast enough that you don’t have a lot of downtime. They are very comfortable to wear for long periods and have great sound although it may be too bass filled for some. The built in Tile technology is an extremely useful feature that helps you find either earbud when lost. The only “downside” is the single button operation is a little confusing without instructions but is easy to remember once learned. I plan on buying more for my kids. This was a great purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.