Skullcandy Sesh Evo In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - True Black
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, and podcast EQ modes let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargeable battery and charging case provide up to 24 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3009 reviewers who responded, 2457 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- TRASH Plus terrible Company Support- December 10, 2020
ABSOLUTE TRASH- Upon getting these I followed the directions to connect and my Samsung Galaxy S20 was showing "app needed to use". I installed the Tile app and it was showing the same thing. I called Skullcandy support and they were annoyed at me, super condescending and never did figure out that somehow my phone was connecting to the case and not the earbuds for some reason. Anyway, I figure this out, used them twice where they tried to fall out 3 times while walking my dog and now battery won't charge no matter what. Now I get to pay shipping while already wasting my time on support making these cost over double what I paid for them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- poor product dont buy it- April 10, 2021
i have bought the sesh evo earbuds on nov,2020. That product was having the battery issues and the battery was not standby even 5 minutes. so i have registered complaint through this site. and i got the alternative one yesterday evening. now i checked with the one which i received yesterday. The left ear bud is not working at all.i cant even hear anything.whats can i do now?. already i have spent $15 for shipping from my place to kentucky skullcandy address.till how may times do i want to spend $15 to ship to that address and received the poor quality product (not working). totally disappointed with the product of skullcandy. simply its a garbageNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Battery life on these ear buds are aweful- June 13, 2021
I think these earbuds skull candy could be better. I serm to have troubles with them lasting some times just 45 minutes from the time i take them out of the charging case. Sometimes they will last about an hr or two. In the beginning they would last up to 5 hrs but no longer but in the last 4months one of each at different times each of them sometimes only last up to 30 minutes before the battery would die after having taken out of the charging case. And these are a replacement from the very same brand for the same problem so aside from that they had great sound bass , trebble etc just no goo on battery they just do not last long for meNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.