Skullcandy Sesh In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Beach Blue
- In-ear headphones feature a noise-isolating fit and come with three sizes of ear gels for long-wearing comfort
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a simple, compact design
- Battery provides up to 10 hours of life (with 3 hour charge and 2 full charges from the case) and recharges fully in 1.5 hours
- In-line mic plus call, track, and volume controls make it easy to take calls or control your music on the fly
- IP55-rated resistance means these earphones can stand up to sweat, splashes, and dust for long-lasting durability
- Includes a handy charging case so you can keep listening all day
- Ear Gels (S, M, L)
- Charging Case
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User and 2-Year Warranty Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 631 reviewers who responded, 491 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointing- 7 décembre 2019
I guess I should have done more research on these. I bought them hoping to use one earbud at a time and swap them out as their charge runs out. Unfortunately, you can only use these in mono mode with the left earbud. I wouldn’t mind this so much if they actually held a charge for 10 hours like it says on the box, but that claim is very misleading because it includes 7 listening hours of charge held by the charging case. They look nice and they’re fairly comfortable, but even though I’m using the tips that best fit my ears, they sometimes move around and end up in positions where the sound becomes muffled. They’re decent for the price.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Meh- 14 août 2020
I got these to replace some regular old wired ear buds that crapped out. Had issues connecting to laptop. Connected to Bluetooth fine, but couldn't hear audio on phone calls and microphone wherever it was was faint according to people on the call. They did not stay in my ears very well at all and fell out multiple times just sitting and had to be adjusted multiple times so they didn't fall out while walking. Bent over to pull some weeds in the yard while listening to music and one fell out and rolled into the sewer drain. Threw the other one down with it. Trash. I would go with some over the ear headphones or wired ear buds.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Punching above their weight, and great value.- 24 janvier 2020
I bought these along the competing Sony wf-1000xm3 and Jabra 65t. The sound is not better than the $219 (when bought) Sony in-ear true wireless, but I'd say it comes close, or in other words, the tuning of the sound is very satisfying and great for listening to music. At $39 (price at purchase) you get a lot of nice sound for way less than competing products. It does not have noise cancelling and other features. But for the sound it gives you and good fit in your ears, for this very low price, you can't that wrong. As I said, the tuning is satisfying, and some songs I'd listen in these because they sound very nice. Haven't tried these for calls much unfortunately.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.