Skullcandy Sesh In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones feature a noise-isolating fit and come with three sizes of ear gels for long-wearing comfort
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a simple, compact design
- Battery provides up to 10 hours of life (with 3 hour charge and 2 full charges from the case) and recharges fully in 1.5 hours
- In-line mic plus call, track, and volume controls make it easy to take calls or control your music on the fly
- IP55-rated resistance means these earphones can stand up to sweat, splashes, and dust for long-lasting durability
- Includes a handy charging case so you can keep listening all day
- EarbudsEar Gels (S, M, L)
- Charging Case
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User and 2-Year Warranty Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1263 reviewers who responded, 973 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Terrible product- June 19, 2021
Super low quality ear phones, the materials feel like they should cost 15$ not 60$. The battery life is about half the time skull candy advertises and they don’t have any sort of power level warning. You’ll be out and they’ll randomly die. When they’re in the charging case it’s a 50/50 chance it’s actually going to charge at all. You need to check in and make sure they’re still receiving charge every so often. Last but not least after 4 months the right side no longer receives any power. Better build quality and sound in a 20$ set of Sony’s. Be warned even though they’re cheaper then other options they’re still grossly over priced for the trash they are.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- So far so good- May 25, 2020
None of the things I’ve read in the bad reviews has occurred. Sound quality is good, fit in ear is good, price is reasonable. Stylish. Case is sturdy. Ear buds look well made. Range is good I like the button feature, gives tactical sense that buds are receiving commands. Will admit kinda confusing on how to pair buds to themselves and to device, but follow YouTube instructions and they walk you through it. Want getting sound out of one earbud but followed instructions and figured out the problem. I’m happy with my purchase. They fit my requirements without shelling out 200 bucks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Severe Disappointment- January 11, 2021
Glad I bought them on sale. If I hadn’t, I would be very very angry. This is my first purchase ever with skull candy that I’ve been very disappointed with. They are clunky and not evenly weighted so they won’t stay in. They don’t sync well with each other. It’s just a poor experience plus they fall out no matter which earpiece option you use. Give yourself a headache trying to jam them back in in frustration. I was debating on trying these because I have seen other bad reviews but I love skull candy so much I thought let’s just try em. I’m the one who lost, don’t get em. Might as well gave my four year old real money to tear up for fun. Waste!