Skullcandy Sesh In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Moab Red
- In-ear headphones feature a noise-isolating fit and come with three sizes of ear gels for long-wearing comfort
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a simple, compact design
- Battery provides up to 10 hours of life (with 3 hour charge and 2 full charges from the case) and recharges fully in 1.5 hours
- In-line mic plus call, track, and volume controls make it easy to take calls or control your music on the fly
- IP55-rated resistance means these earphones can stand up to sweat, splashes, and dust for long-lasting durability
- Includes a handy charging case so you can keep listening all day
- Ear Gels (S, M, L)
- Charging Case
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User and 2-Year Warranty Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1256 reviewers who responded, 961 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- May 25, 2020
None of the things I’ve read in the bad reviews has occurred. Sound quality is good, fit in ear is good, price is reasonable. Stylish. Case is sturdy. Ear buds look well made. Range is good I like the button feature, gives tactical sense that buds are receiving commands. Will admit kinda confusing on how to pair buds to themselves and to device, but follow YouTube instructions and they walk you through it. Want getting sound out of one earbud but followed instructions and figured out the problem. I’m happy with my purchase. They fit my requirements without shelling out 200 bucks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- These headphones rock out!- February 20, 2021
These headphones sound quality and bass is what I expected from skullcandy at about$50. One major down side though is the battery life. Im an audiophile I can listen to music at full volume for 4-5 hours no problem, ( I pretty much use them all day ) so the down side with these buds is the battery life. They top out at most about the most 3 hours on a full charge. I also have an issue with the right bud red charging light staying on ( oviously it did not pair ), the solution is to just let the battery die, it took all day, that was a bummer. These headphones are great, except for the battery but you have to compromise somewhere when paying $50.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okay- December 24, 2019
For the price, they are okay. But, I tried a pair of Galaxy buds after I purchased these. The sound quality of the Galaxy buds, clarity, highs, lows, richness was all immensely better and ended up returning the sesh's the next day for them. They sound okay, but remember they are $40 not $100+. They were comfortable, the case was well built, the microphone worked well and the overall build quality was fairly decent. What I didn't like was that they didn't sound great, the button functions worked well, but you had to press much to hard to actuate the buttons. But bottom line is that I would recommend spending the extra cash for a better set.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.