Skullcandy Set In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones come with FitFin Gels to help keep them comfortably in place
- Wired design features a 1.2m cable for freedom of motion and a 3.5mm plug for universal compatibility
- Sound isolating design blocks out background noise so you can focus on your tunes or phone calls
- 9.2mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver crystal-clear, true-to-life sound
- Built-in microphone and remote let you manage calls and change tracks easily
- IPX4-rating provides water- and sweat-resistant ruggedness for durability even during runs, jogs, and workouts at the gym
- Ear Gels(S,M,L)
- Removable Fitfin Gels
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 333 reviewers who responded, 294 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good set of decent sounding earphones- November 8, 2020
I am not exactly what you would call an audiophile, so I don't think I'm qualified to discuss things like bass and lows. Instead, I'm going to put my opinion as a normal consumer on what I think about these set of headphones. PROS: Nice, decent sound, Sure, it's no Bose, but at least it doesn't sound muffled like other "cheaper" headphones you would get from a grocery store rack right next to packs of chewing gums. CONS: They can hurt in your ears after a while, depending on the person. This is common for all in-ear headphones, but this particular Skullcandy has a better design. Not exactly the best, but above a lot of cheaper headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pair of decent earbuds- May 2, 2020
While I love Bluetooth, I need wired earbuds when I started to work from home and had to be on conference calls nearly 75% of the day. Bluetooth earbuds will eventually run out of power using them constantly at that rate, so I needed these to get me through the day. And they're perfect! I can plug into my laptop, into my iPhone, and of course into my other devices (like my Oculus Quest). The mic works excellent - everyone heard me clearly, they are comfortable, fit very well, and there was no ear fatigue from wearing them nearly all day. Very affordable and I would buy them again if I had to.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not used to doing the bluetooth thing!- June 21, 2021
I love these earbuds, color rocks and the sound quality is perfect. Noise cancellation is good and they're quite comfortable. Mic works perfect. I've had these for a while now and literally the only thing I could say about them that isn't necessarily positive is that after you wear them for an extended period of time, and I mean like 3+ hours nonstop, they do start to make your ears sore. When this happens I just pop out the grips that go inside your ear to let my ears breathe and it's fine again. It doesn't really bother me. Loving these, best earbuds I've used.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.