Skylink Water Sensor Alarm (WA-434RTL)
Available online only
- Ideal for sumps, washing machines, hot water tank, tubs, and more.
- Wireless portable set that is preprogrammed, easy to set up, and ready to use.
- Operating range of 800 feet.
- Alert and alarm modes with a piercing 95 dB siren.
- Supervised sensor feature monitors the sensor and the battery condition.
- Operates with up to 16 sensors in 4 zones.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Simple but effective alarm- May 19, 2017
The WA-434RTL is ideal for my home. I am on a sump pump and have 2 alarm systems to detect water - this and another - the Sky Link (SC100).. This unit is great for the price. I have a sensor for my sump well; another for my humidifier; a third under my hot water heater; and a 4th in an area that I know gets wet if the sump overflows - in case the sump sensor fails or needs a battery. Just before writing this review an alarm triggered but it was actually a low battery - another great feature. I highly recommend this unit. My furnace humidifier and sump sensors have triggered more than once and I was spared a messy and possibly expensive cleanup.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Money- September 18, 2019
I like to learn more information and follow the beneficiaries of the product
Not helpful (4)Report