SkyTech Chronos Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3070) - English
- 3.6GHz AMD Ryzen 7 3700X octa-core processor with improved graphics, clear audio, and fantastic video provides an excellent gaming experience
- 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz RAM boosts your gaming, streaming, and browsing performance
- 1TB solid-state drive (SSD) offers ample storage space for all your data and applications
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Super graphics card with 8GB of dedicated memory offers excellent-quality gaming for all the latest AAA titles
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer quick and convenient wireless connections to networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Two USB 2.0, one USB 3.0, one HDMI, and one DisplayPort enable numerous connections to external monitors, gaming consoles, and more
- Preloaded Windows 10 (64-bit) operating system offers great speed and efficiency
- Includes a keyboard, mouse, and cover bag for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Cover Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent hardware, questionable case/cooling- September 1, 2021
My unit came with an Asus B550M-A AC motherboard, Ryzen 7 3700x, 16GB 3200Mhz Teamgroup t-force RAM, a Zotac RTX 3070, WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe drive and an EVGA 750GQ semi-modular power supply. Also had a Cooler Master liquid cooling solution on the CPU (more on that later). Positives: As advertised with all around decent equipment from known manufacturers. Nothing wacky or proprietary. Pricing the parts out online came in not too far from what I paid in store for it. Definitely competitively priced. Well packed with good instructions for novice users with regards to where to plug stuff in and removing the packing air/bag inside the case during shipping. Reasonably well built (aside from a few small issues noted below). Negatives: The liquid cooler was noisy in my unit. Likely has trapped air in the loop. Common problem but a bit disappointing it wasn't caught in testing during build. Also, while the case has 4 fans (3 in front, 1 in rear), they are fairly low quality (can't tell the brand) and weak enough that the airflow is poor. In some stress testing I noted temperatures getting beyond 70 celsius on CPU and above 80 celsius on GPU. Within specifications but a bit on the warm side for me. The case is fairly compact and it's obvious that it prioritizes form over function with the glass side and RGB lighting everywhere. Other than that, found some loose zip ties floating around the back and, more troubling, a loose screw wedged between a fan and the case. It didn't appear to be missing from anywhere. May have been dropped in accidentally and not noticed. Potential for it to mess up fans or do weird stuff if it got near the PSU or the motherboard. Attention to detail a little lax it seems. Other observations: Room on the back side of motherboard tray for 2 SSDs that can be affixed to rather neat holders that then thumb screw into the tray. Also a spot towards the front of the case for an older mechanical hard disk. Included in the box were extra power supply cables for extra SATA drives and the like. You will need to remove the aforementioned hard disk caddy (screws underneath the case) to get easier access to the power supply. In the end I transplanted the system into another larger case I have to accommodate some extra hard disks and to use larger/faster fans. I ditched the noisy liquid cooler for an air cooler instead. Overall a good system at a good price but I'd recommend that buyers open it and give it a quick check for odd build quirks before use. Also be prepared, as I did, to upgrade the cooling.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfectly balanced- August 1, 2021
So far so good about a week in. Has met all of my expectations. Can’t give it a bad reviewYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best PC ive used- August 9, 2021
This computer is one of the best PCs ive used. It runs FFXIV at 144 fps smoothly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report