Sonos Arc Sound Bar - Black
- 11 high-performing drivers pump out rich, powerful bass with crystal-clear mids and highs for your music, movies, games, and more, so you can experience the rumble of action right at your home
- Powered by Dolby Atmos technology that features 3D sound to keep you engaged with immersive audio
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa let you stream your favourite music with simple voice commands without switching on the TV
- Supports Apple AirPlay 2 to offer wireless streaming from your Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks
- Sonos app with simple user interface lets you control the sound bar and helps adjust the audio settings to your liking
- Automatically synchronises with your smart TV's remote and allows you to command it without using an additional remote control
- HDMI eArc port helps connect the sound bar to your TV easily
- Arc (Soundbar)
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Optical Audio Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal & Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3129 reviewers who responded, 2859 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sounds cut off- August 21, 2020
I bought this today and connected with Sony 950G eArc HDMI. Sound was amazing for first 30 min and then all are sudden sound dropped off. I have to switch OFF and ON to pickup sound again. Within 1 hour It happened 3 times. Seems I am not the only one facing this issue. In Sonos blog I do see so many people reported this issue and no solution yet.FYI this is not with TV as many people reported with different tv models. It’s highly priced and I don’t want to do any trail and error. First task tomorrow is return and get money back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Sonos Arc System- April 23, 2021
Very happy with sound quality and dialogue clarity. Fills my 25 x 15 great room with vaulted ceiling with sound. Obviously the upward firing speakers don't work as well with the ceiling but also have the subwoofer and surround speakers and am very happy with the way this set-up handles Dolby 5.1 movies/shows. Recommend complete system for large spaces. Choose to pair a Sonos One with a Sonos SL One for my surround speakers so I can disconnect them from the arc and use them as a stereo pair on my screened in porch for music when I choose. Love the sound, flexibility and wireless nature of this system. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Connection issues across the board- October 20, 2020
Used to surround sound for movies and Xbox. And streaming music. Xbox says this is not atmos comparable. Even using Dolby 5-1 it has a half second delay. When other users try to connect via airplay it is not shown on their devises so can't be recognised. When playing Spotify on another speaker now sonos in another room or car sonos will not play unless you resist the speaker by turning it off and on again as the room stayed does not show in the app to select. Upgraded from playbar for atmos and increased connectivity but am frustrated by these issues. Don't feel I have value for my upgrade only issues. Sound not noticeably better than playbar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.