Sonos Arc Sound Bar - Black
- 11 high-performing drivers pump out rich, powerful bass with crystal-clear mids and highs for your music, movies, games, and more, so you can experience the rumble of action right at your home
- Powered by Dolby Atmos technology that features 3D sound to keep you engaged with immersive audio
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa let you stream your favourite music with simple voice commands without switching on the TV
- Supports Apple AirPlay 2 to offer wireless streaming from your Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks
- Sonos app with simple user interface lets you control the sound bar and helps adjust the audio settings to your liking
- Automatically synchronises with your smart TV's remote and allows you to command it without using an additional remote control
- HDMI eArc port helps connect the sound bar to your TV easily
- Arc (Soundbar)
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Optical Audio Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal & Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3164 reviewers who responded, 2893 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best soundbar has arrived- May 14, 2020
Disclaimer - I own many Sonos products that include Playbase, Beam, Sonos Ones (surround). The Arc was a must for me. I connected the Arc to my TCL Series 6. I watch most of my movies digitally so I immediately tested Disney+ and Vudu because of Dolby Atmos content. I paired it with my Sonos One surrounds, ran Trueplay, and could not stop smiling at every movie and song tested. MOVIES: The First movie I tested was Mad Max: Fury Road and I cranked the volume up to 60%. In our living room with high ceilings, the Arc had no problem filling the space and blowing my hair back. The distinction between the rock soundtrack, rumbling of the engines, and dialog were all clear and it is the next best thing to sitting in the theater. Next, I went through Disney+ and cranked every Marvel and Star Wars scene possible. Arc crushed it. I then tested Pixar movies and each of those movies sounded amazing. The width of the Arc, the upward-firing drivers, and the side drivers truly create a wide sound stage and there were moments where the sound tricked my mind into thinking it was coming from the far left and right sides of the room. Not only can the Arc fill the room but it also creates clean separation from soundtrack, vocal, and action audio. SONGS: I use Spotify Premium with Google Assistant: "Hey Google, play Notaker, Infinite". The Arc responded and it felt like I was at a club. Next, it was Led Zeppelin BBC Sessions and was immediately impressed. I threw all my favorite songs at the Arc and it spit them back at me with incredible sound and reminded me how much quality matters when listening to music. SUPRISE: The biggest surprise was the bass that the Arc produced. I do not own the Sub but the Arc had no issue producing some incredible bass sounds. I am planning to get the Sub but for some rooms, the Arc would be more than enough. CONCLUSION: I highly recommend this device especially if you like Sonos.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sounds cut off- August 21, 2020
I bought this today and connected with Sony 950G eArc HDMI. Sound was amazing for first 30 min and then all are sudden sound dropped off. I have to switch OFF and ON to pickup sound again. Within 1 hour It happened 3 times. Seems I am not the only one facing this issue. In Sonos blog I do see so many people reported this issue and no solution yet.FYI this is not with TV as many people reported with different tv models. It’s highly priced and I don’t want to do any trail and error. First task tomorrow is return and get money back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Sonos Arc System- April 23, 2021
Very happy with sound quality and dialogue clarity. Fills my 25 x 15 great room with vaulted ceiling with sound. Obviously the upward firing speakers don't work as well with the ceiling but also have the subwoofer and surround speakers and am very happy with the way this set-up handles Dolby 5.1 movies/shows. Recommend complete system for large spaces. Choose to pair a Sonos One with a Sonos SL One for my surround speakers so I can disconnect them from the arc and use them as a stereo pair on my screened in porch for music when I choose. Love the sound, flexibility and wireless nature of this system. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.