Sonos Beam Smart TV Sound Bar with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Built In - Black
- Four elliptical full-range woofers and one tweeter harmonize low and high frequencies for a full spectrum of sound
- Three passive radiators intensify and deepen bass, eliminating the need for a separate subwoofer
- Wireless multi-room capability lets you set up multiple speakers to play different audio in different rooms or the same song in every room (additional speakers sold separately)
- Compatible with AirPlay and works with Siri
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant lets you control the sound bar with your voice and respects your privacy by only listening when the microphone LED is on
- Five far-field microphones detect your voice from any direction, anywhere in the room, even when tunes are blasting
- Compact design is only 25.6 inches long, so the sound bar won’t block the TV, hang off the TV stand, or take over your space
- Simple connection needs only two wires -- the included power cord and HDMI cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4164 reviewers who responded, 3950 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best sound bar- December 5, 2020
This is a great sound bar. It’s easy to set up and use. It’s for small to medium sized rooms. I have mine paired with a 50 inch tv. It has one hdmi connection and is controlled via app on your smartphone. Supports Alexa and Google assistant as well as a ton of music streaming apps. It connects using the wi fi network in your home and is able to stream music on its own with voice commands or streamed from your phone/tablet. You can also add other Sonos speakers to build a surround sound system piece by piece. They connect easily and work excellent. I have added two play 1 speakers for rear surround and will probably add the sub in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Everyman option for the next level of sound q- December 27, 2020
Fantastic addition to my Smart TV and Sonos home system. Increased the clarity and crispness of the TV sound quality and paired with the Sonos Sub for sound depth creates a nice sound field for our living room viewing area. You can crank up the sound volume on the beam without distortion but if you have a large room or your really looking to rattle the windows you may want to go with the larger sound Bar by Sonos. Given the sound quality, ease of installation and seamless integration into my Sonos home system, I feel the price point is justified. If your truly an audiophile than you know you can certainly pay a lot more for amazing sound!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very happy with the Beam!- May 22, 2020
The Beam sounds great paired with my other Sonos speakers. As advertised, voices sound very clear at most volumes. I really like the aesthetic of the speaker as well. It’s very minimal and sleek. It also packs a punch sound wise. The only reason I didn’t give it 4-stars, is I’ve had some troubles with the ARC connection working. When it works, it’s great, when it doesn’t it’s very frustrating. Most of this blame probably falls on the TVs themselves, but it’s still an issue worth considering. Overall: Excellent looks, excellent sound, and I can’t wait to get a Sonos Sub to complete the 7.1 setup and get the absolute most out of the system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.