Sonos Beam Smart TV Sound Bar with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Built In - Black
- Four elliptical full-range woofers and one tweeter harmonize low and high frequencies for a full spectrum of sound
- Three passive radiators intensify and deepen bass, eliminating the need for a separate subwoofer
- Wireless multi-room capability lets you set up multiple speakers to play different audio in different rooms or the same song in every room (additional speakers sold separately)
- Compatible with AirPlay and works with Siri
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant lets you control the sound bar with your voice and respects your privacy by only listening when the microphone LED is on
- Five far-field microphones detect your voice from any direction, anywhere in the room, even when tunes are blasting
- Compact design is only 25.6 inches long, so the sound bar won’t block the TV, hang off the TV stand, or take over your space
- Simple connection needs only two wires -- the included power cord and HDMI cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7990 reviewers who responded, 7196 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A pretty good compromise for the price.- January 8, 2019
I had every intention of buying the SONOS sound bar, but I had no good mounting location appropriate for the TV so I bought the beam. For almost every use it sounds just as good and I'm happy with it. (Though I do miss the "that acoustic guitar is right next to me" sound of the bar.) My only real criticism is the setup. Requiring me to install an app and registering my email address just to use your product was almost enough for me to return the product without ever plugging it in. It'll be interesting to see what sales material hits my inbox because you want to sell me something instead of treating me like I've already made a major purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sounding speaker bar.- August 13, 2018
Already owning 3 other Sonos products, I was looking to buy a speaker bar for my TV. The new flat panel TV's do have poor speaker quality. The Beam was released just at the right time, I was considering the Playbar but the price and my smaller room kept me from buying. The Beam is perfect, good price, excellent sound for TV and general music listening. Setup was easy, but don't have 2 Sonos devices plugged into the network at the same time without tweaking your router. It completely crashed my home network and had me confused for a while. Overall an excellent product that meets all my needs and sits well with the multiroom experience as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive sound and super simple setup- July 16, 2019
When I got this I had it connected to my TV and streaming music within 5 minutes of opening the box. It's super simple. The sound quality is impressive for a relatively small speaker. It is somewhat lacking in punch (and to be honest, we can't expect perfection at this price point.), but that got fixed by adding a sub. And the wonderful thing is that you can get the beam first, have an excellent speaker, and then add the sub later. You don't have to cash out for both right off the bat. My only problem with the beam is that the connection with spotify has been somewhat shaky at times. I do not know if that is a Sonos issue or a Spotify issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.