Sonos Five Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - Single - White
Powerful home audio
- High-fidelity speaker delivers thumping bass and a wide range of audio for a clear, detailed soundscape
- Smart orientation sensor means it automatically separates the left and right channels to deliver stereo sound when placed horizontally, and adjusts to mono for detailed stereo separation and a wider soundstage when placed vertically and paired with another speaker
- Wi-Fi technology lets you wirelessly connect this speaker to compatible devices to stream music
- Apple AirPlay 2 support lets you stream music from your Apple device
- Sonos app makes it easy to set up the speaker as well as gives you the freedom to add more Sonos speakers to create a multi-room system
Even more features
- Line-in port allows you to connect this speaker to a turntable or other devices
- Compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets you control this speaker using your voice
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi network (wireless router)
- Sonos Five Wireless Speaker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 124 reviewers who responded, 118 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic speaker for Sonos users.- April 24, 2021
I'm all in on Sonos as a system throughout my house. I added the Sonos 5 to connect to a turntable and needed to have a Sonos speaker with a line in. This was the only one. The speaker is physically smaller than I thought it would be from the pictures, but it sounds fantastic. Other than a Sonos Playbase, this is the largest Sonos that I have and it had more bass than I thought it would - even before adjusting the EQ in the app. If you have other Sonos speakers and are looking to add another one, the Sonos Five will not disappoint. I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It WILL surprise you.- January 19, 2021
I consider myself an audiophile focusing mainly in electronic genres such as psybient, psydub, deep house and psytrance. One of these will fill a room with rich and full sound. It honestly puts a smile on my face every time and that tells me this is a high-quality speaker. Lack of Bluetooth is a shame so make sure you have WiFi or use AUX. Also, initial setup with the App to enable AUX and "Gain" settings take some time to figure out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bluetooth?- January 2, 2021
The sound quality is superb! Would it kill Sonos to add a Bluetooth option? I am just in one of those places without internet, though it is coming soon. I ran a $12 Bluetooth receiver to the line in but I still have to turn the speaker off and on again to get it to play. Unfortunately that means throwing a breaker off and on bc the plug is behind the refrigerator... otherwise the only thing better than one of these speakers is 2.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.