Sonos Move - Wireless Smart Speaker w/ Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Built In - Black
- Portable wireless speaker can be moved from room to room or outdoors to provide an incredible sound experience
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to connect the speaker to compatible devices for streaming
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant built-in let you play music, set alarms, or check news using voice commands
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility allows you to play music and podcasts from Apple devices using iOS 11.4 and higher
- Up to 10 hours of playtime per charge using the charging base or using a compatible USB-C charger
- Two class-D digital amplifiers are tuned with speaker drivers to provide a rich sound experience
- Far-field microphone array captures your voice commands and reduces unwanted environmental noise
- Responsive chime indicates that the speaker has heard your voice and is formulating a response
- One downward-firing tweeter produces crisp high-frequency sound
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet delivers deep, rich, and impactful bass
- IP56 rating makes this speaker withstand the elements of nature
- Shock-resistant case protects the components from accidental drops and bumps
- Convenient handle allows you to carry this speaker anywhere
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4110 reviewers who responded, 3773 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My favorite purchase ever!- July 17, 2020
I didn't want to spend $ on a speaker in a room that wasn't used often but I love having music playing wherever I go. When I saw the Move, I knew it was the perfect speaker to round out my set! It is parked in one room but I grab it when I go out to water the plants, or downstairs to go through stuff. It's so easy to move around and then sits nicely back on it's charger! The sound quality isn't as great as my other Sonos speakers but it moves from room to room so it can't be optimized, but that's fine with me for this one's use. With COVID and social distancing, I bring it out on my deck when a friend stops by!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great complement to current system or fantastic starter- May 15, 2020
The Move has been a great addition to my current Sonos system. I love taking it outside while watching the kids or working on a project. I even used it while setting up an outdoor movie on a projector. This little guy packs a serious punch when it comes to audio. The addition to Bluetooth has given it the freedom to go with you to other locations: work, friend's house, beach, pool etc. Not to mention the sound is outstanding. I give it 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won it from a contest- December 26, 2019
So I won this item from a contest. It’s a good speaker, but it’s also a good size. The handle for it is amazing and feels nice, as does the charging method! That’s really neat how it just plops in there and charges. It also holds a good charge and can connect really easy. I dislike how I have to have an app for it as I own nothing else Sonos related, but the app is good quality and setup nicely so it’s whatever. Just wish it was compatible with my Sony TV but that’s on Sony’s software and not Sonos. Anyways, great idea but that original MSRP doesn’t attract many people, at all. Sonos is new to the portable game... but they have what it takes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.