Sonos Move Wireless Smart Speaker w/ Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Built In - White
- Portable wireless speaker can be moved from room to room or outdoors to provide an incredible sound experience
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to connect the speaker to compatible devices for streaming
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant built-in let you play music, set alarms, or check news using voice commands
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility allows you to play music and podcasts from Apple devices using iOS 11.4 and higher
- Up to 10 hours of playtime per charge using the charging base or using a compatible USB-C charger
- Two class-D digital amplifiers are tuned with speaker drivers to provide a rich sound experience
- Far-field microphone array captures your voice commands and reduces unwanted environmental noise
- Responsive chime indicates that the speaker has heard your voice and is formulating a response
- One downward-firing tweeter produces crisp high-frequency sound
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet delivers deep, rich, and impactful bass
- IP56 rating makes this speaker withstand the elements of nature
- Shock-resistant case protects the components from accidental drops and bumps
- Convenient handle allows you to carry this speaker anywhere
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 338 reviewers who responded, 321 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great speaker- August 28, 2021
Very cool speaker. Very crisp sound with surprisingly clean bass for a speaker this size. Can pair with other sonos speakers, or pick up and take with you. Took it camping, and battery lasted for 2 nights (was not dead yet). Using Alexa is good, but I will say that I’ve been running into issues with amazon music working. This is a problem with Alexa, though, and if this happens, try reinstalling the Alexa app. Sonis customer service was much more helpful that Amazon’s in resolving this, despite it not being a sonos issue. Bluetooth works great, but note that you cannot pair with other speakers in this mode. Definitely recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent addition to an all-Sonos household- November 13, 2020
I've been all-in on Sonos for about two years now. I have a full setup of Sonos Arc + Sub + Play One (x2) for surround sound as well as two other rooms with Beam + Sub + Play One (x2), but I've always wanted sound outside or that I could take with me. The other Bluetooth speakers you can buy just don't seem to have rich enough sound. Thus far the Move has been a fantastic addition to our lineup as we have been enjoying our new home with a backyard and pool, listening to music or even watching TV (from the patio through the family room window) with sound provided by the Move. The versatility it affords is great. Get one. You won't be disappointed with this product...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sonos Move - Best in a portable outdoor speaker!- January 2, 2021
Have a pair for the Lanai and Pool deck....I got them on a Black Friday sale for 299.99/ea....and the only thing I can say is WOW! I used to have a problem with bass on outdoor portable speakers, not any more. The bass of these Sonos Move speakers does not get lost in the outdoor environment. Also the overall sound quality is excellent. There is an EQ in the Sonos S2 app to customize the sound. The only drawback is that I have not been able to pair the speakers in Bluetooth mode like the JBL portable speakers. I am hoping Sonos is going to come out with a firmware update to allow pairing in Bluetooth mode. If they are able to currently, I have not been successful in doing it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.