Sonos One (2nd Gen) Voice Controlled Smart Speaker w/ Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant - Black
- Use your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favourite streaming service to control and manage all your music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more
- Ask Alexa or Google Assistant to check news and traffic, set a timer, manage smart devices and other helpful skills using a single Sonos speaker
- Backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers that are meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture
- Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound
- Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Sonos ecosystem when you’re ready
- Add a Sub for deep bass, or pair with your Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for epic wireless home theatre surround sound
- Perfectly sized for bookshelves, counters and snug spaces
- Mount Sonos One to the wall, ceiling, or a floor stand using third party accessories
- Seamless all-black, smooth matte finish, durable metal grille for an appearance that fits in any home
- Enjoy constant updates with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10569 reviewers who responded, 8787 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- VERY POOR WITH GOOGLE HOME- March 8, 2020
At first, the Sonos One system connected perfectly to Google Home, and the system does sound great. HOWEVER!!! after a week, the voice control failed to be accessible from my Google Play Music account. Sonos would only play music if selecting it manually using Sonos' own mobile app. Now, the Sonos system fails to permit set up with Google Home. There is ZERO voice control via Google now. Searching Google and Sonos help pages shows that there have been many complaints about bad interactions with voice control systems for years, both for Alexa, and for Google Home. Please be sure that you are aware of the severe, and unresolved technical problems before committing to Sonos!! Even if your system works well at first, the software or the interaction with voice control will crash, and the problem will probably be impossible to resolve.
Not helpful (0)Report
- GREAT PRODUCT; I EXPECT TO BUY AT LEAST 2 MORE AND 2 HIGHER- March 10, 2019
I HAVE A 100K AUDIOPHILE SYSTEM WITH 25K IN 8 CHANNELS OF HIGH END B&W SPEAKERS ALONE; THX CERTIFIED 2000 TOTAL WATTS, ETC. AND I FIND MYSELF USING MY SONOS ONE DUE TO LACK OF COMPLEXITY; WHO HAS THE TIME TO TO STARTUP SEVERAL COMPONENTS AND THEN CHOOSE A CD, PHONO, R-TO-R, VHS, LAZER, CASSETTE, ETC. I GET TIRED JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. I EXPECT TO PURCHASE THE SONOS AMP SOON AN CONNECT TO MY HIGH END TOWER B&W. BASED ON THE QUALITY AND SOUND OF THE SONOS ONE, I DON'T THINK I WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. THE SONOS ONE WITH ALEXA IS UNPARALLELED. I WISH MY SOUND BAR HAD ALEXA THOUGH. I THINK THEY MISSED ON THIS ONE; HOWEVER, IT WAS DEVELOPED EARLY ON.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice after setup- December 29, 2019
Took longer to get through setup than expected. Called Sonos and Samsung but still had issues. Almost returned it. Had neighbor come over, who already has Sonos, and he assisted with setup. Was easy after that. I am not happy with the real or fake news that came out yesterday about a 21 day lockout period so the items can't ever be transferred or sold. What if I want to upgrade and give what I have already used and enjoyed to a family member who may not be as fortunate. I hope the 21 day lockout is fake news and I can rest assured that Sonos isn't trying to be a monopoly of people's home audio. If they are, this may be my only Sonos purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.