Sonos One (2nd Gen) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker w/ Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant - White
- Use your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favourite streaming service to control and manage all your music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more
- Ask Alexa or Google Assistant to check news and traffic, set a timer, manage smart devices and other helpful skills using a single Sonos speaker
- Backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers that are meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture
- Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound
- Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Sonos ecosystem when you’re ready
- Add a Sub for deep bass, or pair with your Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for epic wireless home theatre surround sound
- Perfectly sized for bookshelves, counters and snug spaces
- Mount Sonos One to the wall, ceiling, or a floor stand using third party accessories
- Seamless all-white, smooth matte finish, durable metal grille for an appearance that fits in any home
- Enjoy constant updates with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2374 reviewers who responded, 2258 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great quality, Impressive sound- December 20, 2020
Sonos is famous for their high quality and this speaker shows it. The main difference between Sonos ONE and ONE SL is that ONE comes with Alexa built in. Right out of the box, the sound is pretty good, but depending of the room and place you put the speaker, the acoustic of that area can make the sound to be "not optimal". Don't worry, the sound can be fine-tuned for wherever you place the speaker. For that you need to download the SONOS app in you iPhone or iPad and use TRUEPLAY (not available in the SONOS app for Android). In my case, the sound improved a lot after I used trueplay. Overall, I'm impressed with the sound and the quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound but no female insert, Badddd!- April 27, 2019
The SONOS- Play:1 Wireless Speaker for Streaming Music ( Model # PLAY1US1BLK) does not have a female insert..The Sanus Speaker Stands contain a speaker bracket. The speaker is placed on top of the bracket but without any secure attachment to the Sonos... I bought at Home Depot a Simpson 90 degree construction bracket (5"x 5" x 1-1/2") cut it to size... Drilled two holes to attach the Sanus wall mount, painted the Simpson 90 degree, satin black to match the stand...End result, when I carry my three speakers on the Sanus Stand out to my patio on the weekends they will not fall off the stand or if someone bumps the speaker stand...Yankee Ingenuity !!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding standalone speaker, Echo replacement- July 12, 2019
I bought this because I wanted to upgrade the Amazon Echo device in my bedroom. I wanted better sound quality, and the sharp good looks wasn't bad either. I ended up liking it so much that I bought a second for stereo sound, then more of them for other rooms. The reliability increased a lot when I plugged a Sonos Booster directly into my router. When this is done, or when one of the speakers is connected, they form their own small network and don't have to compete with other devices on the main home wifi. This worked really well for me as I have a lot of other connected devices. Big thumbs up for these speakers - I love them!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.