Sonos One SL Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - Single - Black
A speaker for music lovers
- 100-240V speaker with 50Hz to 60Hz frequency response delivers amazing sound
Incredible sound quality
- Two class-D digital amplifiers tune to match the speaker drivers and produce a rich sound experience
- One mid-woofer reproduces mid-range sound frequencies as well as deep, rich bass
- One tweeter produces clear, crisp high frequency sound
- Adjustable bass and treble controls help in customizing the volume for an individual room or a group of rooms
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g 2.4GHz lets you stream music wirelessly from your smart device
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port allows wired connection to a compatible device, providing access to your music library
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility lets you play music and podcasts from Apple devices with iOS 11.4 and higher
- Sonos control app provides easy control of the speaker from anywhere in your home
Expand the music experience
- Pair this speaker with a Sonos One or another Sonos One SL in the same room to create a two-channel stereo with detailed sound (each sold separately)
- Pair the Sonos One SL with a Playbar, Playbase, or Beam to enjoy an immersive home theatre experience (each sold separately)
Size and durability
- Compact, humidity-resistant design allows you to use this speaker in bathrooms, too
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi network (wireless router)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1137 reviewers who responded, 1095 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing sound- January 4, 2020
I bought this speaker for the bathroom as it is water resistant. I like to listen to music while taking a shower. I have never owned a Sonos speaker so I wasn't sure what it would sound like. The sound is amazing. It has tons of bass. I bought the SL version as it was a bit less money and I didn't think I would need the Smart speaker version. I found that I can play Amazon Music unlimited from the Sonos app and then pause the music and close the app. Later I can hit the play button on the top of the speaker and it will start playing where I left off. I don't need the Sonos App running. I don't even need my phone with me. This is a great feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sonos One SLs for Surround System- May 7, 2020
Purchased 2 Sonos One SLs for my bedroom, to add to the existing Sonos Beam. Also, have the Sonos Sub. Initially had difficulty registering the product with the Sonos App, but contacted Sonos Tech Support, and registering the speakers were resolved; however, not the speakers will not stay connected to the wifi. So far, I have used the speakers to watch streaming movies - I like the enhanced speech feature for those movies that are not action packed or if you want to hear the dialogue clearer. I like the ability to control everything via the Sonos app, just wish there was an off button as opposed to having to unplug the system. Overall, good purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing speakers in both stereo setup or surrounds- August 7, 2020
I bought 2 One SL's as surrounds for my new Arc 5.1.2 setup. The arc took a few weeks to come in so during that time I had these setup for listening to music in a stereo configuration with the Gen 3 Sub. It was amazing. When I got the ARC in and switched these too surrounds I was again amazed and pleased with the performance. No Bluetooth surrounds on a soundbar even compare to the sound quality and impressiveness of these speakers as surrounds. Note that I have a full Atmos discreet setup with a receiver in another room. I didn't expect much from the Sonos setup but will said it can give my main setup a run for it's money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.