Sonos Playbase 5.1 Channel Sound Bar - Black - Open Box
For so much more than movies
- PLAYBASE is designed to grow to a 5.1-channel surround sound setup; add a Sonos SUB for soul-shaking bass or use a pair of PLAY:1, PLAY:3 or PLAY:5 speakers as rear channels (sold separately)
- Download the Sonos app and connect the PLAYBASE to Wi-Fi so you can stream your favourite music from your smartphone
- Stream free internet radio, podcasts, audiobooks, and albums from Apple Music, Spotify, and much more
Thoughtfully targeted soundwaves
- Incorporates 10 amplified internal drivers (6 midrange, 3 tweeters, and 1 woofer) to deliver sound that's deep, detailed, and crystal-clear
- Trueplay custom speaker-tuning analyzes the dimensions of your room and adjusts each woofer and tweeter to ensure sound reaches your ears from every direction at just the right instant and volume
- Custom drivers deliver crisp, clear dialog to the center channel where your ears can best discern it
- Turn on Speech Enhancement to keep the dialog at a consistent level and reduce the volume of any loud sound effects
- With Night Sound, quiet sounds are enhanced and the intensity of loud sounds is reduced so the viewer can hear the action without disturbing people in other rooms
Play your way
- Made for TVs placed on stands and furniture; the elegant, understated design of the PLAYBASE supports any TV up to 77Ibs
- Simple 2 cord setup with 1 power cord and 1 optical cord that connects to your TV means less cord clutter to manage
- PLAYBASE works with your existing TV, cable box, and universal remotes by learning their infrared (IR) commands during setup
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
Works with Amazon Alexa
- Voice control your music by telling Amazon what to play
- *User must own an Alexa enabled device
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our "Geek Squad Certified" label on it and make it available to you for purchase.