Sonos Roam Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa – Black
- Versatile design can be positioned vertically for room-filling sound or horizontally on uneven surface for added stability
- Compact portable speaker creates rich and detailed sound thanks to precision-engineered acoustics
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows the speaker to seamlessly connect to your home Wi-Fi and pair with your smartphone
- Long-lasting battery offers up 10 hours of continuous playback on a single charge
- IP67 rating makes the speaker waterproof and dustproof while silicone end caps provide protection from drops and shocks in transit
- Sleep function saves power when the speaker is not in use and wakes it up in less than a second at the press of a button
- Automatic Trueplay tuning allows the speaker to sound great no matter where it's positioned by optimising the sound for the type of content and the speaker's location
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant means you can use simple voice commands to change volume levels, check the news, control your smart home devices, and more
- Sonos app (S2 only) and Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility offer additional ways to control the sound
- Convenient integration with other Sonos speakers allows you to create a whole-home sound system (additional speakers sold separately)
- Charge Roam with the included USB-C cable and any 7.5W (5V/1.5A or 2.1A) or higher USB power adapter (sold separately), or the custom-designed Sonos Wireless Charger (sold separately)
- Tactile buttons reduce the chances of accidental presses and make it a breeze to play, pause, skip, revisit, and adjust the volume
- Ultra-portable design weighs less than a pound for ultimate portability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1508 reviewers who responded, 1242 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Doesn’t work- October 19, 2021
I bought this yesterday. It seemed to work for the first five minutes or so. But as soon as I try to listen with my other Sonos speakers no music comes out of the other speakers. Until I shut off the roam then the the speakers start to work. The roam also keeps disappearing from my list of speakers. The battery dies very quickly making useless as a portable unit. Unfortunately This product is a failure. After reading multiple independent reviews all of these problems are common. I am going to return it ASAP. Waste of my time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome addition to a Sonos home- April 7, 2021
The Sonos Roam has a lot to live up to when considering the product line it is joining. The Roam certainly fills a void though. It offers surprisingly enjoyable sound quality and extreme portability. I love my Sonos Move, however don't love lugging it around when I'm out and about. The Sonos Roam is the perfect size to toss in a backpack for a hike or a bike ride. It does not break up at higher volumes like a cheaper Bluetooth speaker would. I love that it integrates seamlessly into my multi room audio set up and is very useful around the house as well as on the go. Lastly, the only thing better than a Sonos Roam is a pair of them in stereo!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Making friends with my Roam- September 20, 2021
It took a long time to love my Roam - first I had to split my system into S1 and S2 rooms (itself requiring two different Sonos accounts) which I still feel is unnecessarily awkward but you get used to it. Connecting to Bluetooth has been trial and error. But two aspects have endeared it - first it can sit on the settee and augment the tv Playbar for someone who had lost good hearing. Second, coming away to a holiday home it can join the wifi and play Spotify music in the kitchen then easily be taken on the terrace to listen to football on the radio, then go to a bedroom for a different radio station, and will be a travel companion from now on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.