Sonos Roam Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa – Black
- Versatile design can be positioned vertically for room-filling sound or horizontally on uneven surface for added stability
- Compact portable speaker creates rich and detailed sound thanks to precision-engineered acoustics
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows the speaker to seamlessly connect to your home Wi-Fi and pair with your smartphone
- Long-lasting battery offers up 10 hours of continuous playback on a single charge
- IP67 rating makes the speaker waterproof and dustproof while silicone end caps provide protection from drops and shocks in transit
- Sleep function saves power when the speaker is not in use and wakes it up in less than a second at the press of a button
- Automatic Trueplay tuning allows the speaker to sound great no matter where it's positioned by optimising the sound for the type of content and the speaker's location
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant means you can use simple voice commands to change volume levels, check the news, control your smart home devices, and more
- Sonos app (S2 only) and Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility offer additional ways to control the sound
- Convenient integration with other Sonos speakers allows you to create a whole-home sound system (additional speakers sold separately)
- Charge Roam with the included USB-C cable and any 7.5W (5V/1.5A or 2.1A) or higher USB power adapter (sold separately), or the custom-designed Sonos Wireless Charger (sold separately)
- Tactile buttons reduce the chances of accidental presses and make it a breeze to play, pause, skip, revisit, and adjust the volume
- Ultra-portable design weighs less than a pound for ultimate portability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1454 reviewers who responded, 1204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome addition to a Sonos home- April 7, 2021
The Sonos Roam has a lot to live up to when considering the product line it is joining. The Roam certainly fills a void though. It offers surprisingly enjoyable sound quality and extreme portability. I love my Sonos Move, however don't love lugging it around when I'm out and about. The Sonos Roam is the perfect size to toss in a backpack for a hike or a bike ride. It does not break up at higher volumes like a cheaper Bluetooth speaker would. I love that it integrates seamlessly into my multi room audio set up and is very useful around the house as well as on the go. Lastly, the only thing better than a Sonos Roam is a pair of them in stereo!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed but not perfect- April 30, 2021
Overall, very pleased with the speaker so far but it isn't perfect by any means. The sound is pretty impressive for such a small device; however, it is a bit bass heavy but I get that you do that for times it is going to be outside. The overall sound is very warm. The features are great, having both WIFI and Bluetooth as options and each have worked great. Now the issue, this thing won't stay asleep even after being put in sleep mode. At this time I am having to turn off the device when not in use otherwise you will tear through the battery very quickly. Not a huge thing but also not something you should be having to do all the time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost Perfect- June 15, 2021
I have have had the Sonos Roam for about a week. The sound is great, easy to set up with my other Sonos One speakers. It's a lot smaller and lighter then I thought it would be, which is great. The only complaint I do have is that it keeps going offline and not being seen on the Sonos app. I have to turn it off and on a few times for it to come back online. Even though Alexa and the music services work fine. Just keeps disappearing from the Sonos app. It could be wireless interference that could be affecting it. I'll probably try moving to another wifi channel and see if that helps. Besides that, it's a awesome speaker. Would definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.