Sonos Roam Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa – White
- Versatile design can be positioned vertically for room-filling sound or horizontally on uneven surface for added stability
- Compact portable speaker creates rich and detailed sound thanks to precision-engineered acoustics
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows the speaker to seamlessly connect to your home Wi-Fi and pair with your smartphone
- Long-lasting battery offers up 10 hours of continuous playback on a single charge
- IP67 rating makes the speaker waterproof and dustproof while silicone end caps provide protection from drops and shocks in transit
- Sleep function saves power when the speaker is not in use and wakes it up in less than a second at the press of a button
- Automatic Trueplay tuning allows the speaker to sound great no matter where it's positioned by optimising the sound for the type of content and the speaker's location
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant means you can use simple voice commands to change volume levels, check the news, control your smart home devices, and more
- Sonos app (S2 only) and Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility offer additional ways to control the sound
- Convenient integration with other Sonos speakers allows you to create a whole-home sound system (additional speakers sold separately)
- Charge Roam with the included USB-C cable and any 7.5W (5V/1.5A or 2.1A) or higher USB power adapter (sold separately), or the custom-designed Sonos Wireless Charger (sold separately)
- Tactile buttons reduce the chances of accidental presses and make it a breeze to play, pause, skip, revisit, and adjust the volume
- Ultra-portable design weighs less than a pound for ultimate portability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 127 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Speaker- June 17, 2021
I bought this speaker couple of weeks ago. Activation was very easy and fast because I already have Sonos 3 and Sonos 1 in my house. I love this speaker over all other speakers because of its network capability. When I am home, it does not connect to my phone's Bluetooth. So there are disruptions when a phone call comes in. It can independently play music from streaming services or from my local music library. It is a small speaker but still sound quality is amazing. It gives very balanced sound. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A great little speaker to add to my Sonos system!- May 1, 2021
Sonos has brought great sound to a portable form factor! In my opinion if you’re in the Sonos ecosystem the Roam is a great addition! I love the versatility of this little speaker caring it around my house to do Auden in tasks it’s been awesome! The power button feels a little cheap I wish it had a bit more of a satisfying click. I think the sound is pretty impressive but you have to remember its size. I think one Sonos Roam is not as good as a Sonos one. That being said it’s portable where the one is not. All things considered I’m glad I got it and it’s going to go with me on vacations and my future travels once were aloud travel for work again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best portable speaker- June 4, 2021
I’m a Sonos fanatic of sorts, owning 1 complete theatre setups (1 sonos , 2 Sonos Ones, and a Sonos Subwoofer), plus a pair of Outdoor speakers (powered by Sonos). So, when I heard that Sonos was planning a truly portable speaker (the Roam), I was excited to get one. The Roam is small with a rounded triangular shape. I’d say it weighs about a pound. I chose the gray color version, and it looks great. Setup was easy using my existing Sonos iPhone app and was completed using the phone’s NFC “tap” feature… the app guided me to tap the phone against the Roam, and that completed the configuration. Just a great little speakerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.