Sonos Boost Wireless Extender
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Better Wi-Fi = better wireless performance
- If your home Wi-Fi network is bogged down by multiple devices or sluggish speeds, BOOST is the solution for creating a seamless Sonos audio experience
- Since Sonos products use their own dedicated network it'll neutralize interference from other wireless devices, providing unparalleled reliability with enterprise-grade wireless performance
- The 3 internal antennas broadcast in all directions, creating uniform wireless coverage for every room in your home
- Easy setup: just plug it in, connect to your Wi-Fi router using the included Ethernet cable, and you're done
Create a complete audio experience
- BOOST can wirelessly connect your Sonos PLAYBAR to your Sonos SUB and rear speakers (sold separately), allowing you to create a powerfully immersive surround sound experience
- BOOST reduces latency between the PLAYBAR and SUB or rear speakers, so you won't get that annoying lip-sync delay effect
Works with Amazon Alexa
- Voice control your music by telling Amazon what to play
- *User must own an Alexa enabled device
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1331 reviewers who responded, 1271 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Somehow Cured My Interference Problems- September 28, 2019
The Sonos Boost has fixed everything for me. I've been using Sonos products for about 11 years and love it! My favorite invention of all time. Everything worked flawlessly except when I had my Living Room Connect grouped with 2 of my basement Play 5 speakers. There was an interference problem that caused the living room Connect to drop out. I never figured out what was interfering with the communication between them. The BOOST cured the interference issues, and now everything works perfectly. At first I was skeptical of the Boost and doubted it would fix my interference issue, but out of desperation I decided to try it and I'm so glad it works!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solved All My Sonos Issues- March 12, 2021
Works exactly as intended by creating a separate mesh network for your Sonos speakers. My sonos surround system randomly stopped working properly and after doing some research I discovered it was probably interference from everything connected to my Google Mesh WiFi. So I bought the Sonos Boost and wired my system based off the advice I read from someone else: Router > Google Hub > Sonos Boost. Since then everything has worked flawlessly again. If you’re having issues with your speakers appearing and disappearing or your Sonos surround system not communicating properly then I highly recommend giving this a shot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as advertised!- June 30, 2017
Note to all...if thinking you'll need a wifi booster to reach all areas of your house (plus, ~patio/garage etc.), definitely buy! BUT...BE SURE TO HOOK UP FIRST...LIKE INSTRUCTIONS SAY!!! Made mistake of hooking speakers up first to get them up and running. Thought connecting BOOST later would be a ~cinch. NOT! Spent almost 2 hours on the phone with customer service, troubleshooting problem why it wouldn't connect. FINALLY, they did walk me/drag me/kick me to the "finish line" and got it to work with my speakers. (Thanks Customer Service for your time and patience with my frustrated self!) As said at the beginning of this review, do as I suggested (follow instructions), not as I did....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.