Sonos Sub Wireless Subwoofer - Black - Open Box
Lots of heavy bass, zero vibration
- The 2 speaker drivers and 2 Class-D digital amplifiers tuned to match the speaker drivers fill any room with thick layers of deep, bone-rattling bass
- The 2 speakers are positioned on opposite sides, face-to-face, ensuring the sound and energy from the music comes out loud, crisp, and clear with none of it lost to cabinet buzz or rattle
Goes where you want it
- Wireless design allows you to place the SUB anywhere you want in your room (no need to string speaker cable) and position it any way you want -- horizontally, vertically, even lying flat under your couch (requires AC power)
- Setup is easy; connect it to your home Wi-Fi network and use the Sonos Controller app to optimize your SUB with any of your compatible Sonos amplified components, including PLAY:5, PLAY:3, PLAY:1, PLAYBAR, and even your current speakers hooked up to CONNECT:AMP (each sold separately)
Access your favourite music
- Simply connect to your existing Wi-Fi network and stream music from pre-loaded internet radio stations, podcasts, and more
- SUB connects directly to your favourite music services, including Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, Deezer, SoundCloud, and any service offering DRM-free tracks, no computer needed
- Play music you've got stored on PC, Mac, or NAS drive, up to 16 devices on your home network
- SUB supports popular audio formats, including iTunes file formats and MP3
- Control SUB with the free Sonos Controller apps from your compatible iOS or Android mobile device, or Mac or Windows computer
- With multiple SUBs in multiple rooms, the Sonos Controller app will let you control what's playing in any room from anywhere in your house; you can play different audio in every room in your home or play the same song without echoes or delay
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
Works with Amazon Alexa
- Voice control your music by telling Amazon what to play
- *User must own an Alexa enabled device
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our "Geek Squad Certified" label on it and make it available to you for purchase.