Sony 3D 4K UHD Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player (UBP-X800M2/CA)
- 4K UHD Blu-ray upscaling up to 60p resolution creates stunning visuals that keeps you engaged in cinema-like experience
- Dolby Vision and HDR10 produce imagery with amazing detail and accuracy
- 3D video support brings a whole new level of picture dimension that lets you experience life-like visuals
- 2 HDMI outputs with HDMI cables allows seamless transition of video and audio signals to your laptop, TV, or even speaker system
- Wi-Fi and Wired internet connectivity lets you import and stream media content with ease
- Incredible Dolby Atmos, DSEE HX and DTS X backed by an anti-vibration player profile stun you with detailed and clear audio while immersing you in surround sound
- DTS X decoder offers a multi-dimensional and rich sound experience
- 1 front USB media port and coaxial rear audio outputs offer you the freedom to play from external peripherals
- Instruction Manual (Full manual/Web manual)
- Remote Control (RMTVB310U)
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Customer Registration Card
- Warranty Card (1 year)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1925 reviewers who responded, 1774 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A great HDR/Dolby vison player, but some problems- October 1, 2021
This is my second X800M2; the first one died after 2 years (be smart and purchase the extended GS warranty with this). Great audio and video quality from this player - it can't be beat for the price ! I set the upscaling to 4K and all my MP4s, Blurays and DVDs look great in 4K. HDR and DolbyVision are amazing. Both players have crashed every 2-3 weeks and require unplugging and then re-connecting to the wireless network. Be sure to have easy access to to the power cable ! Only three apps for this unit , but I only use 2, so that's fine. Set up is intuitive and east to understand. Don't worry about manually turning off/on DV, it's easy to do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly universal player- March 22, 2021
I already have the previous model (UBP-X800M) which I had bought needing to buy a 4K player with a build quality comparable to my OPPO Blu-ray player with SACD and DVD-Audio capabilities. My Conclusion? The Sony has a build quality every bit as good as the OPPO yet with a much faster load and response time! With this new purchase I decided to upgrade to get Dolby Atmos, HDR-10, Dolby Vision, and region free capabilities (region free is available only with players specifically marked as such) . I disagree with one negative review I read online that switching between regions is difficult - it is not difficult at at all! Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great leap into 4K- May 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Sony 4K player is an absolutely wonderful addition to my home theatre. (It is paired with a Sony XBR-X900F TV and Sony receiver.) The player looks beautiful on my tv stand, it is gorgeously designed, sturdily made and well packed machine. The picture quality with the tv and player are quite stunning, both supporting Dolby Vision. They complement each other quite well. I love the menu on the player, it is streamlined and not cluttered with unnecessary apps. I was unsure if 4k really looked better than a blu-ray, but with this player and tv together I can honestly say yes it does. I am quite happy with this upgrade to my home theater system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.