Sony 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR43X800H)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Ultra HD clarity
- 43" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers amazing picture quality
- 4K HDR Processor X1 and 4K X-Reality PRO make the picture stunning and lifelike
- 60Hz refresh rate and Motionflow XR technology help in reducing blur while watching fast action scenes and sports
- 4K HDR and Dolby Vision brings you a cinematic viewing experience right in your home
- Redefined design with narrow bezel shows off the screen to maximum effect
- TRILUMINOS Display technology analyses and processes the data in every image and displays precise, natural colours that are closer to reality
- LED display with wide viewing angle (178-degrees) offers great visibility with clear images from almost anywhere in the room
Smart and easy to use
- Android TV with Google Play app store lets you enjoy your favourite apps, movies, music, and more in the world of entertainment
- Access to your favourite apps including YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Crave, and more allow you to stream content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit compatibility makes this TV a smart way to get your entertainment with voice commands and more
- With Google Assistant, use your voice to search for shows, ask Google questions, control your TV and your smart home, and much more
- Apple AirPlay 2 support means you can stream video and audio to your television right from your Apple device
Multiple connectivity options
- Four HDMI ports allow you to connect media streaming devices including set top boxes and gaming consoles
- Three USB ports, RFC connection input, composite video input, analog audio input, and digital audio output help you to connect a wide range of devices
- Wi-Fi connectivity and Ethernet port offer flexible internet connection options to the TV
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity helps wirelessly connect to compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table Top Stand Separate (Assembly Required)
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control (RMF-TX500U)
- Batteries AAA (LR03)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1246 reviewers who responded, 1142 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointing- February 28, 2021
I bought this product a month ago with great hope. It was easy to set up, had great color, and I looked forward to many years of enjoyment. I saw it advertised as suitable for a kid room, so I thought nothing of putting it in my combination sun room/kid room. 3 weeks after I purchased the tv, my 7 year old grandson tossed a cloth covered toy across the room which hit the bottom of the tv screen. Now, I have a 3 inch wide line going from bottom to top of my screen, and I feel this is the worst investment I ever made. If you purchase this, use it in a den, study, or adult bedroom, but not in a kid room. The screen is too fragile for kids.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good bang for the buck!- May 15, 2020
This unit replaced a SAMSUNG 43inch Smart OLED we bought about 7 years ago. While I loved the blacks and overall feature set of the Samsung inside that time, I started to get LED burnouts along the top of the unit and eventually started getting double imaging, which I managed to correct by fiddling with the internal connectors. In the end, I decided to replace it. The SONY has delivered as advertised. Colors and contrast are great. Plenty of inputs and all the smartfeatures work as advertised. Time will tell if this was a good investment but for the present needs, I felt it delivered value at a reasonable price for a 4k unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Picture - Highly Recommended- April 20, 2020
I returned a 55" unit of another make (to a different retailer) after a month of viewing it in order to replace it with this one. My primary issue with the first unit was the poor viewing angle which made it irritable to watch in certain circumstances. This Sony unit not only has a far better picture, but the display stays excellent out to a very wide viewing angle. So no matter where you view it from it is a joy to watch. Even though I paid more for this TV than I did for the 55" unit since the Sony was just released and the other one was on sale, it was well worth it. I learned that if you want the best picture from a non-OLED TV buy Sony.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.