Sony 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (KD55X750H)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 55" 4K (3840 x 2160 native resolution) UHD HDR LED display delivers crisp and lifelike visuals that will pull you into the action
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology enables true-to-life colours and enriched contrast
- 4K Processor X1 and 4K X-Reality PRO enhance every single pixel to boost visual clarity
Stunning and smooth
- 60Hz refresh rate and Motionflow XR technology provides smooth action
- TRILUMINOS Display technology delivers vivid visuals with an expanded colour palette
Smart entertainment hub
- Android TV operating system with Google Assistant helps you control the TV with ease
- Access to your favourite apps including YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Crave, and more allow you to stream content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- With Google Assistant, use your voice to search for shows, ask Google questions, control your TV and your smart home, and much more
Numerous connectivity options
- Three HDMI ports, two USB ports, headphone jack, Wi-Fi, ethernet, and Bluetooth 4.2 allow you to connect a variety of media devices, wirelessly or wired
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1143 reviewers who responded, 1019 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cord Cutter Disappointed With TV Guide Performance- August 6, 2020
I am disappointed with my new Sony's inability to consistently provide TV Guide (electronic program guide) channel information when using a roof-top antenna. Along with the purchase of this TV, I also purchased a 50 Samsung which operates flawlessly and provides a consistent program guide. Internet chatter suggests that my Sony TV is requesting electronic TV guide information based on the TV station's actual frequency. Unfortunately these TV stations have recently changed their frequencies. It makes me wonder if my TV has ever been updated to accommodate these new frequencies. I like the TV, but this is a big deal if you are a cord cutter.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good TV for the price- September 26, 2020
Had and issue with the first TV being detective. Not a big deal they picked up and dropped of the new one if a few days bc it wasn't in stock. Otherwise this tv is side and back lit so its was what I wanted full array is too expensive still this is as close as i can get lol. All and all I love the android based TV with built-in chrome cast. You can play games with an PlayStation controller or Xbox so thats nice. The apps are vast and useful really enjoy the Pluto TV app its free and its like watching regular TV. Picture is great while watching and gaming. Plus you can connect a camera and use duo to vido chat. The remote has a built-in micYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picture, remote and apps all good- February 4, 2021
Very pleased with this unit. I originally purchased it sight unseen. I then went to pick it up in store and saw how good a comparably sized LG looked. I didn't think the picture on this unit was worth it until I got home with the LG. While this isn't the top-of-the-line Sony, the color representation is FAR SUPERIOR to that of the LG. Therefore giving a much better picture quality. Sports look good and crisp. The remote is well laid out, and having the Google Play app store and chromecast built in is a huge plus! Want Disney+, ESPN, or PBS apps? No problem! 10/10 would buy again. Definitely worth the extra money over the direct competition.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.