Sony 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR65X950H)
Big-screen entertainment with superb resolution
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution lets you enjoy movies, TV shows, games, and sports in stunning clarity
- Picture Processor X1 Ultimate delivers fantastic performance with smooth, vivid visuals
- HDR compatibility with support for Dolby Vision, IMAX Enhanced, and Netflix Calibrated Mode offers an immersive cinematic experience
Realistic picture processing
- 4K X-Reality PRO technology upscales any kind of content to near-4K resolution, while Object-Based Super Resolution technology delivers natural picture quality
- 120Hz refresh rate with X-Motion Clarity technology reduces motion blur to produce fluid on-screen motion with fantastic clarity and high-definition images
- TRILUMINOS Display technology offers a wide spectrum of colours to reproduce images that seem natural and life-like
- Full Array LED combines with X-tended Dynamic Range PRO for realistic contrast and reveals fine detail in the picture
- X-Wide Angle technology ensures you get a perfect view of the TV screen from anywhere in the room
- Acoustic Multi-Audio includes discreetly side-mounted tweeters that ensure powerful home entertainment
- Ambient Optimization technology automatically adjusts picture and sound to suit your environment
Smart home entertainment hub
- Android TV operating system with Google Assistant helps you control the TV with ease
- Access to your favourite apps including YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Crave, and more allow you to stream content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit compatibility makes this TV a smart way to get your entertainment with voice commands and more
- With Google Assistant, use your voice to search for shows, ask Google questions, control your TV and your smart home, and much more
- Apple AirPlay 2 support means you can stream video and audio to your television right from your Apple device
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2201 reviewers who responded, 2041 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV, only a few issues.- October 6, 2020
I’d consider myself a bit of an AV enthusiast. And to that end I would’ve preferred something in OLED. However within this price range, this TV is incredible. Great colour science out of the box (switch to cinema mode if you’re not going to calibrate) and massive black levels thanks to local dimming. The only few things holding it back is the haloing you see around bright objects during a dark scene, which is to be expected from an LED panel. Worth mentioning that I happened to get a lemon the first time. But Best Buy was more than helpful. And it’s bound to happen eventually. I’ve had my fair share of Sony TVs, and it’s the first I’ve it’s happed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great TV (It’s a Sony)- December 7, 2020
Have had the TV about 6 weeks now, and the whole family loves it. I have owned Sony TVs for over 20 years and this one so far is meeting all my expectations of Sony quality. I did a ton of research before this purchase. There are many cheaper options and bigger tvs for the same or less money. But when it came down to it, I came back to this Sony for the quality. Picture is excellent. Dark blacks and vivid colors. The menus, settings, and remote control are all easy to navigate. Remote is nice and feels good in your hand. Sports, movies, and video games look great on this tv. Sound is acceptable, will upgrade with a soundbar in the near future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST TV ON THE MARKET- December 25, 2020
Hands down, the only TV I would even consider. I own a 55 inch of an earlier model, and absolutely love it (4 years still looks perfect) but when we moved we wanted something larger, a little more cinematic. Most of the times people will say "who cares about how the lights in the screen work, it's a tv" I'm telling you now, IT MATTERS. The lighting on this screen makes everything so much more vibrant, the darks are rich and the lights are brilliant. All my favorite apps are right there, I can tell my google home to do things for me, you really don't even need a remote if you have a Google Assistant. It's my favorite electronic I've ever owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.