Sony 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR75X900H)
- 75" 4K Ultra HD LED display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers extremely realistic visuals with crystal-clear details
- 4K HDR Processor X1 along with 4K X-Reality PRO technology upscale every pixel for remarkable clarity
- 120Hz refresh rate with X-Motion Clarity technology reduces motion blur to produce fluid on-screen motion with fantastic clarity and high-definition images
- TRILUMINOS Display technology utilises a large palette of hues and shades to deliver vibrant pictures
- X-tended Dynamic Range enables well-balanced picture quality with bright highs and deep blacks
- Full Array LED backlight technology with local dimming and boosting provides precise dynamic contrast
- HDR and Dolby Vision enhance colour, contrast, and brightness to provide theatre-like video quality
- Acoustic Multi-Audio with built-in side-mounted tweeters delivers outstanding sound
- Netflix-Calibrated Mode is specifically tuned to stream Netflix content the way its creators intended
- 4K/120fps HDMI input for ultra-smooth next-gen gaming (game title supporting 4K/120fps required; firmware update required)
- Android TV operating system helps you control the TV with ease
- Access to your favourite apps including YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Crave, and more allow you to stream content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit compatibility makes this TV a smart way to get your entertainment with voice commands and more
- Apple AirPlay 2 support means you can stream video and audio to your television right from your Apple device
- Four HDMI inputs (including two HDMI 2.1), three USB ports, Wi-Fi, ethernet, and Bluetooth 4.2 enable flexible wired and wireless connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1789 reviewers who responded, 1592 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sony quality as usual!- November 4, 2020
I purchased this Sony 65" television to replace a ten years old Sharp 60" model. The picture out of the box was perfect and I have only tweeked the brightness a little to do well in our large family room. The remote is easy to use in selecting the different inputs that I have connected. My only question is "why isn't the mute button not the largest button on the remote?" It seems that television engineers don't understand that muting commercials is the most used thing while watching. Why not make the mute button the biggest and easiest to use? Overall, I am very pleased with this model for the quality and price are hard to beat in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy set-up- October 26, 2020
We purchased our Sony almost a month ago. I expected complicated set-up and pages of instruction about the many features. The instructions on how to unpack and install it was on one piece of paper. Once on, the television took over from the moment we plugged it in. We were surfing through the channels in no time. The picture is amazing! We had studied reviews and settled on this set because of the stellar ratings. I use hearing aids and have tinnitus, so sound was all-important. I can distinguish words easily with this set. We already had a soundbar, and it paired easily with this set, so sound is augmented, but it is is not needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good TV but Wi-Fi can be a problem.- January 8, 2021
The television is fine and the picture is beautiful. The problem I am having is that the TVs Wi-Fi adapter in the TV goes offline from time to time (about once per week) with no real cause. When this happens I need to restart the Android operating system of the television to get the Wi-Fi adapter back on-line. This is an easy task involving holding the remote power button down for 3 seconds. I did some internet research on this issue and find that it is a known problems with these models of the Sony TV line going back at least 2 years. Hopefully Sony engineering will release a firmware update at some point that solves this issue long term.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.