Sony 85" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR85X800H)
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Ultra HD clarity
- 85" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers amazing picture quality
- 4K HDR Processor X1 and 4K X-Reality PRO make the picture stunning and lifelike
- 60Hz refresh rate and Motionflow XR technology help in reducing blur while watching fast action scenes and sports
- 4K HDR and Dolby Vision brings you a cinematic viewing experience right in your home
- Redefined design with narrow bezel shows off the screen to maximum effect
- TRILUMINOS Display technology analyses and processes the data in every image and displays precise, natural colours that are closer to reality
- LED display with wide viewing angle (178-degrees) offers great visibility with clear images from almost anywhere in the room
Smart and easy to use
- Android TV with Google Play app store lets you enjoy your favourite apps, movies, music, and more in the world of entertainment
- Access to your favourite apps including YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Crave, and more allow you to stream content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit compatibility makes this TV a smart way to get your entertainment with voice commands and more
- With Google Assistant, use your voice to search for shows, ask Google questions, control your TV and your smart home, and much more
- Apple AirPlay 2 support means you can stream video and audio to your television right from your Apple device
Multiple connectivity options
- Four HDMI ports allow you to connect media streaming devices including set top boxes and gaming consoles
- Three USB ports, RFC connection input, composite video input, analog audio input, and digital audio output help you to connect a wide range of devices
- Wi-Fi connectivity and Ethernet port offer flexible internet connection options to the TV
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity helps wirelessly connect to compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table Top Stand Separate (Assembly Required)
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control (RMF-TX500U)
- Batteries AAA (LR03)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 250 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth It- November 7, 2020
This TV is awesome. I just had a TCL 6 series 75" for 3 months and it died. Unrepairable by TCL technicians. TCL gave me my money back and that's when i started looking into a different TV. Came upon this Sony 900H and the reviews were really good. I've had this TV for about a week now and it blows away the TCL. The Android TV interface is easier to use than the Roku from TCL. The picture is better. The remote is WAAAAY better. I dont have to point the remote directly at the sensor. The sony has google assistant. I mean everything is just way better. Trust me, it's worth the money. I'm not a gamer, but for everything else like Youtube, Cable, Netflix, movies.... it's just a great TV. Plus the upgrade to 85 inches is mind blowing. Do it !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- very happy with the XBR43X800H- December 25, 2020
I purchased this TV to replace a 10+ year old Sony "XBR-" model that I really liked. I'm really happy with selecting this set, the picture is beautiful. Setting up TVs has gotten more complicated in the past decade, but it wasn't too difficult. Fine tuning the picture was quick and easy. Found my old remote works with this net set--I like the continuity of Sony product design. Menus could be improved. For example, turning on casting from my computer took a while to find in the menus, but it works well. I found out a long time ago to seek out the model numbers starting with "XBR" when buying Sony TVs, they're very good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 85 inches of home theater- June 12, 2020
Bought this 85" to replace an eight year old 55" that we relocated to another room. This was the largest TV that woud fit in the space. It' like having a theater in your living room. Not too big and better picture than the movie theater. The speakers are pretty good for how small they are. But that doesn't matter since we installed a SONOS sound bar righ below it and the SONOS subwoofer right there also. TIP... PAY the service fee to have it installed!! The unit weighs 97 Lbs and is not easy to move around. It took three of us and we struggled.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.