Sony Alpha 7C Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with 28-60mm Lens Kit - Silver
Available to ship
Capture the world around you
- Full frame compact mirrorless interchangeable lens camera is perfect for professional photographers and enthusiasts
- Included Sony SEL2860 FE 28-60mm F4-5.6 lens combines all-round performance with lightweight, compact convenience
- Compatible with other lenses that fit the Sony E-Mount system
Powerful visual performance
- 24.2MP backside illuminated Exmos R CMOS sensor (35mm full frame) delivers gorgeous image quality
- BIONZ image processing engine faithfully reproduces textures, tone, and details with a high degree of precision
- Capture 4K video and up to 120fps in stunning Full HD splendour with full pixel readout and beautiful bokeh
- Shoots stills and video in an ISO range of 100-51200 (expanded ISO range can be set up to 204800 for stills and 102400 for video)
- 15-stop dynamic range captures a wide range of contrast between light and dark
- Continuous burst shooting with mechanical and electronic shutter at 10fps (Hi+), 8fps (Hi), 6fps (Mid), and 3fps (Lo) for catching that perfect moment
Image stabilization and autofocus
- SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization delivers smooth, professional-level images without the need for an external gimbal
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization (depending on the lens you're using) compensates for 5 common types of camera shake
- Up to 693-point phase-detection AF with wide, fast, and steadfast autofocus gives you powerful AF performance and speed
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus, Eye AF Human/Animal, Real-time Eye AF (Human), and Real-time Tracking with AI give you plenty of options, no matter who or what you're shooting
Previewing and sharing your shots
- 3" vari-angle side-mounted flip-out LCD screen gives you plenty of flexibility for previews, selfies, and more
- Electronic viewfinder gives you another great option for a view through the eyepiece
- HLG/HDR and S-Log 3/2 allow for seamless editing
- Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth connectivity gives you plenty of options for sharing or transferring files wirelessly
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards (UHS-I/II compliant; cards sold separately)
Even more features
- Magnesium alloy body with dust and moisture resistance is great for outdoor shoots in a variety of conditions
- Sony NP-FZ100 InfoLITHIUM rechargeable battery pack gives you powerful, extended battery life while you're out on a shoot
- Multi Interface Shoe (MI Shoe) gives you the flexibility of using auto-locking shoe-compatible accessories
- Built-in digital audio interface delivers great sound with low noise when you connect a compatible microphone
See Details & Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- Sony ILCE7C/S (Silver) Camera Body
- Sony SEL2860 Lens
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Battery
- AC adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Accessory shoe cap
- USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 3.2)
- Lens cap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 69 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Everyone: We want an APS-C in full frame body- September 24, 2021
Everyone: Sony, we want an APS-C in full frame style like Fuji! Sony: Here's a full frame camera in an APS-C style body. Everyone: wut........? How did they get this so wrong? No one asked for this set up. Everyone wanted an APS-C crop sensor in a full frame body, like Fuji does with its X-T40 cameras. The biggest issue with Sony's APS-C cameras are ergonomics! They are just not comfortable to shoot, and don't have the same physical functionality as the A7 bodies. I'm really not sure who would want this body, if you want a full frame get the real deal, not a neutered version with horrible limited controls and ergonomics.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This little camera packs a full frame punch- February 27, 2021
I've had this camera for about a month, upgraded from a Sony a6000 and I'm loving everything about the new Sony a7c. The familiarity with the menus and functions paired with usage of the same smartphone apps has made the switch seamless for me. The image quality is phenomenal, this is my first full-frame camera due to my preference for small footprint designs and I am blown away. Can't wait to plan my next shoot with this little beast! I do wish there was a kit bundle with the 20mm f1.8 prime lens at the time I purchased, my kit includes the 28-60mm zoom which is good but I'll be upgrading the lens as soon as I can afford to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera/ lens combo- December 28, 2021
Extremely compact lens and camera body with amazing quality. The camera was amazing to learn the ins and outs of photography. I bought this camera right before a road trip and was amazed by the amount of settings and capabilities such a small camera could possess. Shutter speed dial is a little odd but just press the bottom button on the thumb dial that’s facing you on the back of the camera and spin the dial, Other than that its a very nice camera i intend to use for a while. All the pictures uploaded were taken with this camera/ lens combo and edited in Lightroom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't miss my nikon anymore- January 5, 2021
I've been using this nifty cam for a few days now and I must admit, zooming in to the pictures taken with this always comes as a surprise. It feels so much like an old point and shoot cam, that the final quality of the pictures is such a pleasant surprise. I'm still getting used to the limited controls on the cam, and customizing it to my needs. There are still some nikon controls that I miss at times which at times I find it hard to find - but I suppose that's just me getting used to a new camera systemYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sony a7c a Great pro feel cam- June 26, 2021
I needed something lighter that my Nikon. This fits the bill and it is feature packed. It feels and handles like a pro cam. I really like it. Full-frame and mirrorless make this unit as smooth as butter. I have only taken a few pics, as I had a medical problem, but as I get back on my feet, I find this to be the cam for me. Light, but sturdy. Its compact and easy to carry, even with extra glass and accessories. It is pricey, but well worth it. I highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns