Sony Alpha a6100 Mirrorless Vlogger Camera with 16-50mm/55-210mm Lenses
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor sensor with front end LSI and ISO up to 51,2004
- Up to 11fps continuous shooting at 24.2MP RAW with AF/AE tracking
- AF at 0.02 sec. with real-time AF and object tracking
- Wide 425-phase/425-contrast detection AF points over 84% of sensor
- Real-time AF Tracking, real-time Eye AF for human and animal
- 4K movie3 with 2.4x oversampling, full pixel readout, no pixel binning
- Movie recording with microphone and 180-degree tiltable 3" touchscreen LCD for self-recording
- Enhanced BIONZ X image processing engine with front end LSI
- Interval recording for time-lapse video and S&Q for 1-120fps
- Touch screen LCD for touch focus, tracking and shutter
- Wi-Fi/NFC/QR code for easy file transfer and remote control
- Superior autofocus with 4D FOCUS
- 16-bit processing and 14-bit RAW output
- Easy button and dial customization
- Slow and quick motion
- 4K movie transfer to smartphone
- Includes the Sony a6100 camera, a 16-50mm lens, and a 55-210mm lens
Storage & Interface
- Alpha 6100 Camera Body
- NP-FW50 Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adapter
- Shoulder Strap. Lens Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- Micro USB cable
- SELP1650 Lens
- SEL55210/B Lens
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great camera for photo and video- September 5, 2020
I’m a content creator and I got this to use as a webcam and for doing product reviews. The 4k 30fps video quality is really good. The kit lenses provide everything you’ll need to get started. The Sony Image Edge software is easy to use. The focus is really fast, so if you’re trying to take photos of your kids or faster moving animals or trees, blowing in the wind, without getting blurry photos, it’s great for that. The flip up screen comes in handy when trying to take videos of yourself and take selfies. The menu system could be better, but after spending about 15 minutes messing with it, you should be able to figure it out. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A small upgrade from the a6100- February 3, 2021
I bought this to replace my aging a6000 primarily because I wanted to have the silent shutter feature which is lacking on the a6000. Performance wise, I don't see much of a difference for photography. For video, I can happily say, you will be able to record more than 10 minutes before the camera shuts down as is the case with the a6000. Sony added touch focus to the a6100 which can be helpful sometimes but they still failed to provide full menu touch functionality which would have made this camera 10 times easier to use. But that is Sony for you, still refusing to make their cameras user friendly in 2021!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went in for Nikon but I got Sony Instead- October 5, 2020
I am absolutely thrilled with my camera! The quality of picture and ease-of-use makes this camera perfect for a family setting. The fact you can connect to a phone easily is another great feature that allows you to use a remote quickly and easily. I had some different issues with some of the apps but I was able to find one that worked well for me. The quality of picture is breathtaking! And being able to change all of the features like you can with any other SLR make this worthwhile. I would recommend considering buying a wide angle lens with the purchase immediately I would also recommend getting a flash as well. The internal flash is good but an external flash would be better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.