Sony Alpha a6600 Mirrorless Vlogger Camera with 18-135mm OSS Lens Kit
- 24.2MP2 APS-C Exmor sensor with front end LSI and ISO up to 102,4004
- Up to 11fps continuous shooting at 24.2MP RAW with AF/AE tracking
- Wide 425-phase/425-contrast detection AF points over 84% of sensor
- Real-time AF Tracking, real-time Eye AF for human, animal, and movie
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization, 5 step shutter speed advantage
- 4K movie with 2.4x oversampling, full pixel readout, no pixel binning
- Movie recording with microphone and 180-degree tiltable 3" touchscreen LCD
- Enhanced BIONZ X image processing engine with front end LSI
- XAVC S video, HLG, S-log2&3, slow/quick frame rates, 4:2:2 HDMI out
- Interval recording7 for time-lapse video and S&Q for 1-120fps
- Long lasting Z-series battery shoots up to 810 images when using LCD
- Touch screen LCD offers touch focus, tracking, and shutter, and the ability to self-record
- Wi-Fi/NFC/QR code makes it easy to transfer files and control remotely
- Dust- and moisture-resistant magnesium alloy body
- Rugged body and durable shutter mechanism
- Superior autofocus with 4D FOCUS
- 16-bit processing and 14-bit RAW output
- Ultra-fast OLED with EVF benefits and optical viewfinder immediacy
- Picture Profiles, S-Log and Gamma Display Assist are ideal for a pro's workflow
- 4K movie transfer to smartphone
- Imaging Edge desktop applications
- Includes the Sony Alpha 6600 and an 18-135mm lens
Storage & Interface
- Alpha 6600 Camera Body
- NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- Micro USB Cable
- SEL18135 Lens
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 108 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wonderful camera- November 1, 2020
Definitely the best of the A6000’s despite the cost. Battery life alone was worth it so it depends on what your needs are. I have used it for live streaming and/or photos ALMOST every single day for 60 days. The autofocus is spot on!! My favorite lens with it is the 35mm f1.8 fixed lens. Super fast. I recommend the remote control if you can. Clean hdmi out was also crucial to me. No overheating. If you use the dummy battery abs forget it on I think it cuts off in 12 hrs. Zero overheating issues. Of this had usb-C it’s be the best camera in it’s price point. Great build quality as well. A solid feeling cam. (Upgraded from canon M50)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing mirrorless Camera- July 14, 2021
Waited a while to get this camera for price wise, was surprised when the box turned up with how small it was and once out of the box how small the camera is in the hands. Holding it tho is really nice, fits in my hands perfectly and having the larger battery it lasts a long time shooting too. the image quality out of this camera is brilliant and the auto focus is so fast and eye AF is amazing on people and animals. Really well made, the menu system is a little confusing to someone who doesn't know anything about photography coming to this camera for a starter camera but once you get using it, you pick it up pretty quick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Camera for outdoor pictures & video!- April 30, 2021
I chose the Sony A6600 after considering multiple other video options. I was between a camcorder(Sony AX100, Canon XA40 or XA 50 and mirrorless cameras. I ultimately chose the Sony A6600 because it had double the battery life of previous Sony A6000 series cameras and no time limit on video length with minimal/no problems with overheating with hours of use. I am using this to film animals and nature. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Be very aware that there is a fairly high learning curve with a DSLR/Mirrorless type camera to record video compared to a camcorder. I have since added a Sony E PZ 18-105 f4.0 lens and a Sony Remote and that has really helped make filming easy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.