Sony Alpha a9 II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
Versatility and Performance
- Interchangeable lens mirrorless digital camera body provides option for attaching different types of lenses (lenses sold separately)
- 24.2 megapixel full frame stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor with integrated memory for amazing imaging performance with incredible speed
- 20fps blackout-free continuous shooting offers enhanced flexibility to capture moving subjects with great clarity
- 4K video recording with full-pixel readout and no pixel binning makes it possible to shoot high-quality videos
- Expandable ISO 100-51200 gives you the confidence to capture clear and detailed photos, even in low-light conditions
Improved Capabilities are User Friendly and Practical
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization offers a 5.5-step shutter speed advantage for enhanced ability to create bright and clear images
- Auto Focus and Auto Exposure tracking at 60 calculations per second allow to capture high quality images with less manual effort
- 2.95-inch Quad-VGA Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder offers bright and crisp images with 3.69-million-dots for incredible resolution
- Swivelling capability lets you adjust the position of viewfinder for convenient viewing
Seamless Connectivity Options
- Integrated Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth for quick and efficient wireless connectivity
- Use Imaging Edge Mobile app to quickly transfer files from the camera to a paired mobile device
- Two memory card slots for accommodating UHS-II media SD cards for storing more pictures
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C connector allows tethered PC remote shooting and smooth transfers of large image files
- Micro HDMI (Type D) output allow you connect your camera to a display device or TV for instant playback
Great for Outdoor Use
- Tough magnesium alloy body with dust and moisture resistant design gives you the confidence to shoot in various conditions
- Enhanced BIONZ X image processing engine delivers outstanding performance required for capturing high-quality images in settings with light variations, such as in weddings and sports
- 693 phase-detection AF points covers 93% of frame area for incredibly fast and accurate performance
Special Features for Even More Convenience
- Multi Interface Shoe with digital audio helps you connect different external accessories to the camera
- See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- Sony Alpha 9 II (ILCE9M2/B) Full-frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera Body
- Power Cord
- NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Battery
- Cable Protector
- BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Image Intensive- August 26, 2020
I have the a7Riii & iv for megapixel images, where cropping is an important tool. However, the frames per second were lacking for action images. I lacked the ability to capture high speed action sequences in the detail that I desired. The a9ii became my go-to camera for action. One of my loves is radio control planes. The quick focus and continuous tracking are key to good images. Love everything about this camera. Been shooting images since the mid-60s. About as good as it gets! Recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding for fast action- May 22, 2020
Absolutely outstanding! Continuous autofocus is near perfect switching automatically between eye, face or flexible point on the fly. 20 frames per second, silent or camera generated click without viewfinder blackout! No shutter roll! Huge buffer, hard to fill even with 20 fps. Small, light, plenty of great native lenses! Even if you’re not professional sport photographer this will take shooting kids in action, animals or anything that moves to another level!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute amazing for wildlife- August 31, 2020
I bought this camera slightly used online. At the same time I bought a new 200-600mm Sony lens and together they are a dream for wildlife/bird photographer. I could drastically increase the numbers of focused shots with birds in flight. Even in low or difficult light, I was able to take great shots. The quality out of the camera also cuts down on the time I spend post-processing the images.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.