Sony BRAVIA 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED Android Smart TV (XBR65A8H)
A powerful entertainment experience
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution lets you enjoy movies, TV shows, games, and sports in stunning clarity
- Picture Processor X1 Ultimate delivers fantastic performance with smooth, vivid visuals\
- OLED technology creates vibrant, life-like images
- HDR compatibility with support for Dolby Vision, IMAX Enhanced, and Netflix Calibrated Mode offers an immersive cinematic experience
- Acoustic Surface Audio produces 2.1-channel sound from the entire screen and produces full, rich sound
Realistic picture processing
- 4K X-Reality PRO technology upscales any kind of content to near-4K resolution, while Object-Based Super Resolution technology delivers natural picture quality
- 120Hz refresh rate with X-Motion Clarity technology reduces motion blur to produce fluid on-screen motion with fantastic clarity and high-definition images
- TRILUMINOS Display technology offers a wide spectrum of colours to reproduce images that seem natural and life-like
- X-Wide Angle technology ensures you get a perfect view of the TV screen from anywhere in the room
Smart home entertainment hub
- Android TV operating system with Google Assistant helps you control the TV with ease
- Access to your favourite apps including YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Crave, and more allow you to stream content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit compatibility makes this TV a smart way to get your entertainment with voice commands and more
- With Google Assistant, use your voice to search for shows, ask Google questions, control your TV and your smart home, and much more
- Apple AirPlay 2 support means you can stream video and audio to your television right from your Apple device
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1926 reviewers who responded, 1819 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Buy!- December 3, 2020
We got this about a week ago and the whole family is loving it. Setup was very simple - both physical setup and configuring it with other devices and apps. I was a bit nervous during setup because it looked so thin and delicate compared to our older flatscreen, but it took two grownups less than an hour to replace the old TV with this one. It also fit perfectly on our current wall bracket for a 60” (although it’s 65”) so saved us getting a new one. I like that the thin border makes the viewing area appear much bigger. We got this brand because the reviews said it’s supposed to work well with our iOS devices, and so far so good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Game changer- May 29, 2021
One of my biggest and best tech investments! I was used to my roommate's a-few-hundred-dollar TV and I have to say wow what an upgrade this is. I'm really happy that I chose the 65" model because 55" just does not look big enough any more after I got used to the visual feast on a 65". The only thing I wish I had known was that I was going to be a gamer before I purchased this TV. Its competitor LG CX series has HDMI 2.1 ports that support some of the next-gen console graphic settings (120 FPS at 4K, for example), whereas this TV, unfortunately, doesn't. However, I got this TV at a really good discount on Prime Day, so I still don't regret it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing tv- December 11, 2020
I had been wanting to buy an OLED tv for a few years now, but have been waiting for the price to drop a bit and for technology to be put in place to reduce the risk of burn in. I decided this was the year and I absolutely love my Sony A8H. The picture quality is incredible. I put it in a dark room which is where you can really see the superiority of OLED. The 3D feel that you get from the infinite contrast and pixel level control is hard to describe until you watch one. For anyone looking for an OLED I would recommend the Sony A8H and to put it in a dark room where it will be plenty bright and you can appreciate the perfect black levels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.