Sony BRAVIA XR A80J 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED Smart Google TV (XR65A80J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- OLED technology provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR OLED Contrast creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ means the screen is the speaker, so sound and visuals math no matter what's being displayed
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- 3-way position stand allows you to configure the TV's configuration as you desire
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 850 reviewers who responded, 775 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quality picture, sound and controls!- October 19, 2021
I researched many brands before choosing this TV. I'm very happy with my choice. I have now had it for a month. The sound, picture, and controls are quality in every area. I needed accessibility options and having a Google tv, streamlined my setup and needs. My hesitation about "burn in" was taken away the first day. The tv will go into a Screensaver mode and eventually turn off if program watching placed on pause. A sound bar is not needed due to the excellent sound with the speakers in the TV. I am thrilled with this TV!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satellitenempfang problematisch- October 18, 2021
Habe vor wenigen Tagen einen XR-65A80J gekauft und kann das Gerät nicht für den Empfang von Satellitenprogrammen an meiner Antennenanlage konfigurieren. Das entsprechende Menü unter "Einstellungen" des Fernsehers sieht nur drei Möglichkeiten vor: Eine Unikabel Antennenanlage, dCSS (auch eine Einkabellösung) oder eine diSecq fähige Antennenanlage. Habe aber eine fest verbaute Satelittenschüssel mit einem Quattro-LNB und nachgeschaltetem "dummen" Multischalter. Dieser muss eben noch mit den "alten" analogen Kriterien für Polarisation (14/18V DC) und 22kHz Ton für die Bandwahl angesteuert werden. Hierfür finde ich keine Einstellmöglichkeit am Sony. Weiß jemand eine Lösung?
- Great picture- October 19, 2021
All my TVs are SONY. Always very satisfied. I purchased this TV to replace another SONY that was 10 years old. There was nothing wrong with that tV but it got hit by lightning. Made sure that this one was installed properly. Bought the surge protector from the power company and made sure that everything runs through the surge protector.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.