Sony BRAVIA XR A80J 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED Smart Google TV (XR65A80J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- OLED technology provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR OLED Contrast creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ means the screen is the speaker, so sound and visuals math no matter what's being displayed
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- 3-way position stand allows you to configure the TV's configuration as you desire
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1286 reviewers who responded, 1192 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV, but, with an essential missing element!- November 28, 2021
This is a really good TV with the major exception that it lacks catch-up services (note that My5 is the exception to this) via such as YouView catch up, though these are promised to be available via software update in 2021. This is very frustrating for such a high end TV. It does, however, have amazing technical capabilities in respect of picture quality and sound (it has a very good in-built sound bar function that removes the need to purchase additional external equipment. The interface is very reasonable to navigate. I recommend this TV, however, you may wish to wait until the relevant software update for catch-up services is confirmed as delivered before buying!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eye blowing .... but not ear blowing- November 4, 2021
I upgraded from a 13 year old Sony BRAVIA flat screen that just refused to fail, so I retired it to the basement. So this was a HUGE upgrade. Wife says the colours are too vivid. I say that is how colours should look in the 2020s - vivid! This thing is fully loaded with tech that will keep me occupied for quite a few year. The speakers are disappointing so I got the HT-Z9F sound bar with subwoofer - and it is ear blowing. The package came out a bit pricey, but I am hoping the Sony quality of the past is also the quality of the present in which case, I will be very happy for the next 13 years ...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Superb picture, excellent interface- November 26, 2021
Had this TV a week now after coming from an led Sony from about 5 years ago. Firstly the responsiveness of the interface is Excellent, includes Apple TV which you couldnt get on my old TV even though it was a Google TV, the brightness is so bright it actually shocks you, the blacks are pure black and look amazing. The motion is smooth clear and doesn't judder when watching sports, case and point when watching the f1 when the car goes over a curb... The bravia core app is a nice addition and I didn't know about this when I bought it, a selection of circa 150 films, some IMAX which look incredible... Overall 100% would recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.