Sony BRAVIA XR A80J 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED Smart Google TV (XR65A80J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- OLED technology provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR OLED Contrast creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ means the screen is the speaker, so sound and visuals math no matter what's being displayed
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- 3-way position stand allows you to configure the TV's configuration as you desire
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1318 reviewers who responded, 1220 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fab- December 2, 2021
We bought this a few weeks ago, we had a Sony a long time ago and we replaced it with a 42” Panasonic plasma but decided we wanted to upgrade and go back to Sony so we looked around and this tv was very appealing Sony 55” Oled, I read reviews etc and this was a perfect fit , I have to say We we’re not disappointed this tv is fantastic, the picture quality is amazing and sound is awesome, very happy indeed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely love this TV!- December 1, 2021
Had this TV for just shy of a week and I absolutely love it! Picture out of the box is just stunning. Upgraded from a 6 year old mid range 4k TV and this was such a huge upgrade, night and day difference. My sound bar was just a mid range and I find the internal sound from this TV easily competes with a mid range sound bar, still using my internal speaker and will until I can afford a high end sound system. Only downside is the lack of VRR, however aside from that this TV leads its competition. If your on the fence, buy this TV... You won't regret it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Eye blowing .... but not ear blowing- November 4, 2021
I upgraded from a 13 year old Sony BRAVIA flat screen that just refused to fail, so I retired it to the basement. So this was a HUGE upgrade. Wife says the colours are too vivid. I say that is how colours should look in the 2020s - vivid! This thing is fully loaded with tech that will keep me occupied for quite a few year. The speakers are disappointing so I got the HT-Z9F sound bar with subwoofer - and it is ear blowing. The package came out a bit pricey, but I am hoping the Sony quality of the past is also the quality of the present in which case, I will be very happy for the next 13 years ...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report