Sony BRAVIA XR A80J 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED Smart Google TV (XR65A80J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- OLED technology provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR OLED Contrast creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ means the screen is the speaker, so sound and visuals math no matter what's being displayed
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- 3-way position stand allows you to configure the TV's configuration as you desire
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 637 reviewers who responded, 584 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Best TV!!- 25 juin 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is by far the best TV I have ever owned! Straight out of the box, the 1st thing I noticed was how slim it is. The picture quality is amazing! Colors are extremely vibrant, and the picture is lifelike. The sound quality is out of this world! My favorite feature is the remote control. I was able to connect it to the cable box, which in my house is a huge plus, since now we only have to keep track of 1 remote instead of 2. Plus, there is a feature that allows you to speak commands into the remote! I am able to switch from watching cable over to Netflix, just by speaking into the remote! It is an awesome feature and I've used it constantly!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sony for the win- 2 juillet 2021
What be said negative about a Sony TV? Nothing really..... My last TV was a Sony XBR900E this my First OLED after months of research this tv won me over the LG C1 in tearms of build quality sound quality Google TV, Bravia core, the XR processor is no joke to the point where you do not need to get this TV calibrated. Out of the box colors pop gaming on the PS5 and Xbox series X work better than i could hope for. Only hope for Sonys Promise of ALLM and VRR at that point i wouldnt even Recommend The LG C1 as of right now its a better TV for gaming if that update hits the A90j and the a80j you have the best tv on the market PERIOD.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect- 20 août 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This TV has an excellent picture as expected. Blacks are amazing and the color is awesome all around. It may pixelate some when watching sports, but it is still better than most TVs in that respect. Setup was easy, but make sure you have some time to do it. It didn't take forever, but it was not turn on and go out of the box. The sound is really good for a straight TV, it was better than the sound we had with a major brand soundbar and sub on our old TV. I like the quick launch buttons on the remote, but I was a little bummed that Hulu wasn't one of them. Overall, this is a great TV, and I highly recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.