Sony BRAVIA XR A80J 77" 4K UHD HDR OLED Smart Google TV (XR77A80J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 77" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- OLED technology provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR OLED Contrast creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ means the screen is the speaker, so sound and visuals math no matter what's being displayed
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- 3-way position stand allows you to configure the TV's configuration as you desire
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1761 reviewers who responded, 1617 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- First OLED- May 30, 2021
I have been a fan of sony TVs for more than 30 years. When I moved to Florida 8 years ago I bought my first 4k 43 inches tv and that tv it is still standing and working so now the decision to purchase my first OLED was really easy but I did not know which one to go with, I wanted this one but it was too expensive but thanks to the Tv Gods they took 1000$ of this one, one week before the release which totally increase my decision. now the Television. the image is just gorgeous, you want to have your family pictures on a 77-inch screen displaying all day while not watching tv, connect your google account, and you are set. the movies and Netflix just amazing, my first OLED tv and Sony came to the rescue. You will not be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive! Tons of lovable features- June 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Initially, I thought it would not meet my expectations. I would admit it was a bit heavier than my other 55in TV. But behold! when opened it, I am impressed by how thin the screen is! I like the arrangement of where the cords go, I can conceal it along with the stands, and the support stand itself is sleek. It does not occupy a big space yet I can still hide the cords as if part of the stands. The picture is crisp and the sounds, oh my! I feel I have a car with those loud noises. I mean it is a blast! The set up was easy. I am using it right now as a gaming TV but I know O would want to watch with this TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great OLED picture and audio plus NextGenTV- June 6, 2021
Set this up on Friday, May 7th. Super easy setup. Has the NextGenTV tuner (ATSC 3) for when the broadcasts become available and Google TV. The audio coming from the screen is pretty amazing and is more than enough for the content we watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Insanely incredible, , Perfect , all in one T.V.- June 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I own this Sony A 80J / Bravia OLED/ 4K ULTRA HD (HIGH DEFINITION RANGE (HDR) SMART T.V. GOGGLE T.V. this is an incredible TV with Incredible features and sounds. It has Annex are cognitive processor, a next-gen TV, it has HDMI, it has an acoustic surface audio which that is in an incredible insanely crisp sound love it. It's a 55 inch TV, I love all of the built-in features which is insane, the two feet I call them for the TV are metal which the screws are in there and they're precisely designed and such perfect way, no issues with installation, very easy to install and set up.easy to read and visual instructions. The quality of this TV is beyond belief it's incredible does value for the features or insane. The remote is wrong it takes a little bit to get used to but fun easy easy to read on the remote. The insane XR Triluminos Pro color the color are so vivid bright easy to read TV the letters and the numbers and stuff are big enough where you could see being away from the TV which is awesome. I absolutely love the cognitive processor at our it is so intense for what you see and hear that that what this TV can give out. I loved the acoustic surface audio that is insane you feel like you're in a concert the screen itself becomes a speaker and with the surround sound experience extremely intense love it. The TV is also energy efficient. I had my friend over when we were taking it out and setting it up she absolutely fell in love with it and now she bought it for herself. I would absolutely recommend this TV. best ever. Thank you. #TryitYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Sony Bravia- December 26, 2021
I love love love this tv! When I originally arrived at best buy i wasnt sure what type of tv i wanted i usually go for samsungs but then a worker introduced me to Sony and i fell inlove with the 77 inch sony bravia! The colors are so vibrant and beautiful! I definitely would go with this tv again for my living room! Wish i could add a video because these pictures dont do it justice!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.