Sony BRAVIA XR A90J 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED Smart Google TV (XR65A90J) - 2021
Exceptional video clarity
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution gives you gorgeously clear, crisp images
- OLED screen with Cognitive Processor XR, XR Triluminos Pro, and XR OLED Contrast Pro technologies analyses human visuals and optimises contrast, colours, and peak brightness to make every scene look as stunning as possible
- XR 4K upscaling lets you enjoy all high-definition content at near-4K resolution
- 120Hz refresh rate with XR Motion Clarity means you get to watch fast-moving scenes such as sports and action movies without any motion blur
Immersive cinematic experience
- BRAVIA CORE includes a selection of high-quality movies that can be streamed to give you a unique movie-theatre like experience
- Dolby Vision, IMAX Enhanced, and Netflix Calibrated modes ensure everything you watch resembles the thrilling experience of the theatre
- Intelligent TV processing brings back lost texture and details to ensure a dramatic viewing experience
- Two 20W and two 10W speakers produce rich and deep sound to match the high-quality visuals
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ means the sound literally comes out from the screen to give you an immersive viewing experience
Digital entertainment at your fingertips
- Google TV operating system grants you access to more than 400,000 TV shows and movies from your favourite content providers such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, and more (note: may require subscriptions to access content)
- Built-in Google Assistant and compatibility with Amazon Alexa lets you control the functions with simple voice commands
- Supports Apple AirPlay 2, so you can stream your favourite content directly from your iPhone or iPad
- Backlit remote with Bluetooth connectivity gives you comprehensive and easy control of the TV
Flexible and seamless connectivity
- Wired and Wi-Fi connectivity enables browsing, streaming your favourite shows and movies, and much more
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows you to streaming audio wirelessly and for connecting to compatible devices
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Three USB ports and a headphone jack let you connect external media, flash drives, and audio devices
Other excellent features
- Video modes include Vivid, Standard, Cinema, IMAX Enhanced, Game, Custom, and many more help optimise your visuals to the content being played
- 178-degree viewing angle makes the pictures on the screen visible from various vantage points
TV positioning options
- Included two-way multi-position stand offers a standard low-profile setting as well a raised positioning to accommodate a soundbar (soundbar sold separately)
- Compatibility with ultra-slim SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket (sold separately) lets you hang your TV on the wall like a painting
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Sony BRAVIA XR
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 333 reviewers who responded, 301 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing TV- July 5, 2021
Wow, this TV is fantastic. The picture, the sound, the design… all amazing. The operating system is much faster than previous Sony / Google TVs (which I hated as tuning channels took forever). The remove is also great, very simple and lights up when you move it. All the important functions are easily accesible in the remote. The sound is the best that I have experienced in any TV that I have owned…. Interesting that it does not have visible speakers as the screen function as the speaker, not sure how they do it but works great. The picture is awesome, very natural with great colors and contrast. It is pricey but worth every penny. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best TV with bright colors- July 1, 2021
This is the best TV I've every laid eyes on. The brightness of the colors both light and dark hues are astounding. We have the TV in a room with natural light coming in and it does not detract at all from the colors whatever time of day you may watch TV. The interface with Google TV is easy to navigate (I have only used Cinematic and Gaming modes). There was just a problem syncing with a Sonos soundbar using eArc (it kept disconnecting when the TV was turned back on), but this was remedied by connecting the soundbar directly to the digital audio output. Overall, this is the highest quality TV in terms of colors and detail and I am happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exemplary picture quality- August 4, 2021
There are a lot of different TV technologies and picking through them to find what is right for you is tough. As for me, I chose the 55A90J because I favour OLED lighting and I consider the Sony processors to be far and away the best for natural colour accuracy and contrast attribution and they are uniquely better suited for managing motion. That said, I was not expecting just how very good the A90J is. It has blown me away on sport, nature, films and also some animated shows for the kids. It is also excellent with upscaling lower grade signals. I looked over the LG, Samsung and Panasonic equivalents, but the A90J wins out for sheer power of picture. Love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.