Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR50X90J) - 2021
Available to ship
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 50" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- Full Array LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR Contrast Booster creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
- Two positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV make for a soundstage that is easy for your eyes to pinpoint for better immersion
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 557 reviewers who responded, 502 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Sony TV for Xbox & PS5!- November 5, 2021
This is probably the best TV I’ve ever owned. I mainly play Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 at 4K 120Hz (frames per second) and this TV does it all! I’ve never seen a TV that comes with perfect colors out of the box as this one did. With this TV you get: 4 HDMI port (Port 3 & 4 are HDMI 2.1) HDR 10 HLG Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos Full Array Local Dimming Sony’s XR Processor Google TV I purchased this TV to replace my LG NanoCell 85 (49 Inch) which recently started to display horizontal lines and I cannot be any happier. HOWEVER… there’s no VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) at the moment or Dolby Vision in Game mode for the Xbox Series X. Hopefully Sony would update it at some point to enable these features. But everything else is amazing and I couldn’t be any happier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome tv- June 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The second I turned this tv on, I was impressed by how clear and impressive the picture is. It literally can seem like you are there sometimes. This tv has superior sound clarity. During set up, the program asks if tv will sit tabletop or hung on the wall to improve quality and reduce any echoing. Tv comes with apps installed and pretty easy to search for another app. It needs a Google account for set up. It pairs up with Google tv app also. Tv comes with Google assistant that can accessed from the remote. It can tell jokes or anything else you ask it to do. My child told assistant it was his birthday and it sand happy birthday to him. This tv can be used as an alarm clock. It has 8 pre installed games on it. Pairs well with antenna and wifi. It also comes with the biggest tv remote I've ever seen. I've been using the tv roughly a month and have had no issues with any of the functions. I'm still very impressed with this tv.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome TV- June 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so happy with my new Sony TV. I can definitely tell it’s an upgrade from my other TVs. The picture quality is so bright and crisp. The colors are vivid and vibrant. The speed it great and keeps up well with any sporting event. I haven’t tried it with video games yet but I’d expect the same. My TV is in the family room with windows and I haven’t had any problem with glare or too much light like with my old TV. I really like that the Google TV is connected to the TV, it made set up super easy to connect to apps! The remote also has an easy access button to YouTube, Netflix, Disney, and Prime Video. It’s nice not having a second Apple TV/Chromecast to worry about. Less wires the better for me! Set up was a breeze. We mounted it on ours wall with out old mount. Easy! You may need 2 people just in case. It may be a challenge w just one person. Overall I am very impressed with this TV. It is my nicest TV yet! No complaints!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My New TV- January 15, 2022
Love , Love My New TV , the picture is amazing , the only thing is when you turn the TV with cable remote you have to use the tv remote and go to tv so you can see the channels , this I do not like , I like to turn my TV and see my channel as soon as I turn a bit frustrating , wish the was a another way to eliminate that . Please .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS TV!- June 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I LOVE this television!! The picture and sound quality is amazing. I am blown away at the difference between this tv and my old one. The bright and vivid the colors and sound is mind blowing. It was so easy to setup and so easy to connect all my apps and everything. It’s super user friendly. I’m in love. The menu and navigation is fluid and smooth, the apps all work wonderfully, the sound is beautiful, the settings are easy to navigate and figure out. I did need help turning off the system key click sounds and the customer support was so fast and quick to help. It was a great experience. I’ve already told a few of my friends husbands how obsessed I am when they were talking about getting new TVs and told them to come check it out for themselves because I can’t find a single fault in this tv and setup! It’s truly an experience watching movies and stuff now with how great the screen and color and sound is. I don’t even feel the need to hook it up with my old sound bar!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.