Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR65X90J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- Full Array LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR Contrast Booster creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
- Two positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV make for a soundstage that is easy for your eyes to pinpoint for better immersion
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2145 reviewers who responded, 1975 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome TV- January 16, 2022
Absolutely love my Sony! Upgrade from a 10 year old Samsung that was starting to go. So glad I choose this tv. I purchased a 65 inch Samsung QLED for the family room and this one for the living room and can't help put compare the two. This tv is bright w/o any major adjustment vs. My Samsung that I am still trying to get right. Although the Samsung's colors are more vivid, this tv's colors are almost as good! The menu and remote are user friendly. I use a sound bar so I can't speak to the sound. I really like my Samsung, but I really like my Sony as well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sony X90J, 4k HDR priced right, great features- November 20, 2021
This is my 1st Sony (i also have LG & Samsung) 4k panels. The 65X90J pictue, color an HDR quality is excellent. With one the highest rated out-of-box color/picture accurrate 4k-TV setting. Other features:ATSC-3.0, HDR10, DolbyVision, IMAX/Netflix --enhanced picture adjustment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent TV I am so happy this is blowing the bes- March 6, 2022
Excellent TV I am so happy this is blowing the best TV I have a guyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for PS5- April 28, 2022
Tv came out in 2020 and if you can grab one, get it. It supports 4k 120hz and VRR for the PS5. Sound quality is excellent without a sound bar. Have to be really careful setting up (you will need 2 people to move it) once you put the legs on it feels very sturdy, I would suggest buying the extended warranty from Sony just in case, and keeping the box for the move.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sony x90j 65” ultra hd tv- September 14, 2021
I bought this TV in July of 2021 and I’ve been very impressed with it thus far. The main reasoning for upgrading from a 60” Samsung tv that was nearly 5 years old was that I wanted to have a better picture, frame rate, and a slightly larger screen size. Sound is pretty impressive as well. The 120Hz/4K ultra HD with my Xbox series x is 100% more noticeable than on a standard “high definition” or 1080p. I highly recommend getting all hdmi 2.1 cables to get the most out of your next gen consoles, devices, etc. If you’re thinking about getting an Sony oled for about 1000$ more….don’t. It’s not worth it. Especially if you have a reasonably bright room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.