Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR65X90J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- Full Array LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR Contrast Booster creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
- Two positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV make for a soundstage that is easy for your eyes to pinpoint for better immersion
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 775 reviewers who responded, 697 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Won’t stay connected to Netflix- August 7, 2021
Great picture quality. However This Sony Bravia will not stay connected to Netflix. All other apps work fine. But when watching a show on Netflix it disconnects every 9 minutes and there is no fix. After researching the internet for a possible cause it became clear that this is a common issue with the Sony Bravia TV. Countless people have had the same issue. It seems Sony wants to blame it on internet connection. However I have the fastest internet speed available. The issue is not the WiFi/internet. It’s an internal problem with the Sony Bravia. Wish I had known sooner. If you want to use Netflix I suggest purchasing a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sony x90j 65” ultra hd tv- September 14, 2021
I bought this TV in July of 2021 and I’ve been very impressed with it thus far. The main reasoning for upgrading from a 60” Samsung tv that was nearly 5 years old was that I wanted to have a better picture, frame rate, and a slightly larger screen size. Sound is pretty impressive as well. The 120Hz/4K ultra HD with my Xbox series x is 100% more noticeable than on a standard “high definition” or 1080p. I highly recommend getting all hdmi 2.1 cables to get the most out of your next gen consoles, devices, etc. If you’re thinking about getting an Sony oled for about 1000$ more….don’t. It’s not worth it. Especially if you have a reasonably bright room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Picture- June 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Bravia XR Smart TV has greatly exceeded my expectations. First the picture quality is excellent the colors are incredible with the different modes to pick from for your liking. You don't need a sound system for this television as the sound is excellent. I am very happy with all the apps that are available just connect to the internet and set up a Google account to see all the features on this TV. The remote is user friendly and makes switching to streaming apps a breeze. Setup is simple and it has no lag on gaming. The HDMI 2.1 is essential for upcoming gaming The Bravia is a high quality TV and I would recommend it to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.