Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR65X90J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- Full Array LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR Contrast Booster creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
- Two positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV make for a soundstage that is easy for your eyes to pinpoint for better immersion
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 741 reviewers who responded, 668 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Upgrade to 4K and Smart tv.- November 29, 2021
I have had this tv for about a month and the picture quality is exceptional. I haven’t even begun to use all there is in this Smart tv.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture- November 29, 2021
Extremely disappointed bbc and itv player apps not supported.Did not expect that from Sony when other brands manage to support them without difficulty.Picture and sound quality up to expectations.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Won’t stay connected to Netflix- August 7, 2021
Great picture quality. However This Sony Bravia will not stay connected to Netflix. All other apps work fine. But when watching a show on Netflix it disconnects every 9 minutes and there is no fix. After researching the internet for a possible cause it became clear that this is a common issue with the Sony Bravia TV. Countless people have had the same issue. It seems Sony wants to blame it on internet connection. However I have the fastest internet speed available. The issue is not the WiFi/internet. It’s an internal problem with the Sony Bravia. Wish I had known sooner. If you want to use Netflix I suggest purchasing a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.