Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR65X90J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- Full Array LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR Contrast Booster creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
- Two positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV make for a soundstage that is easy for your eyes to pinpoint for better immersion
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1212 reviewers who responded, 1104 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sony X90J, 4k HDR priced right, great features- November 20, 2021
This is my 1st Sony (i also have LG & Samsung) 4k panels. The 65X90J pictue, color an HDR quality is excellent. With one the highest rated out-of-box color/picture accurrate 4k-TV setting. Other features:ATSC-3.0, HDR10, DolbyVision, IMAX/Netflix --enhanced picture adjustment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sony x90j 65” ultra hd tv- September 14, 2021
I bought this TV in July of 2021 and I’ve been very impressed with it thus far. The main reasoning for upgrading from a 60” Samsung tv that was nearly 5 years old was that I wanted to have a better picture, frame rate, and a slightly larger screen size. Sound is pretty impressive as well. The 120Hz/4K ultra HD with my Xbox series x is 100% more noticeable than on a standard “high definition” or 1080p. I highly recommend getting all hdmi 2.1 cables to get the most out of your next gen consoles, devices, etc. If you’re thinking about getting an Sony oled for about 1000$ more….don’t. It’s not worth it. Especially if you have a reasonably bright room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing quality control- September 29, 2021
MAIN TAKE AWAY: if you choose to but this tv, immediately run a blank light colored screen (easily found with a quick YouTube search) to check for screen defects. Check for small clusters of shadowing or obvious black specks (pictures attached)… this tv is $1300+ and the screen should be flawless!! Hopefully, if you get one like my THREE attempts, that were unjustly pushed through quality control by Sony, you can exchange or return it before it’s too late! Good luck!! MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: Bought this tv on a Labor Day sale. Had everything I wanted for specs, had great reviews, and google tv built in. I was very excited. Unfortunately, it came, I set it up and the minute any kind of blank or light screen was displayed, there were several black specks or bits of dust or debris that were on full display. I got closer and noticed that what I was seeing were shadows between the backlight and the actual screen. I figured it was just one that slipped through quality control at Sony… maybe someone on the factory floor spilled or coughed on this tv while the screen was being assembled; who knows? I just exchanged it at Best Buy a couple days later. Then set up my new replacement… only to find the same exact defect. So I exchanged it for a third one… same problem, but worse and even more prominent. I contacted Sony directly to discuss this matter and all they wanted to do was have me run power resets, check for software updates, and fiddle with settings on the tv, even after I explained that it was clearly a physical object causing the shadowing defect; completely worthless response from Sony customer service. I’ve given up on this tv and exchanged it for a different brand all together. I used to love Sony and really hoped to love this tv, but these ridiculous Sony quality control and customer service standards are unacceptable and I must move on. I will most likely never buy a Sony tv again :(No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- South Korea (Samsung) take notice: Japan is back i- December 28, 2021
Love it. Great tv! Sony's back in a big way. South Korea better take notice now!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome tv- June 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The second I turned this tv on, I was impressed by how clear and impressive the picture is. It literally can seem like you are there sometimes. This tv has superior sound clarity. During set up, the program asks if tv will sit tabletop or hung on the wall to improve quality and reduce any echoing. Tv comes with apps installed and pretty easy to search for another app. It needs a Google account for set up. It pairs up with Google tv app also. Tv comes with Google assistant that can accessed from the remote. It can tell jokes or anything else you ask it to do. My child told assistant it was his birthday and it sand happy birthday to him. This tv can be used as an alarm clock. It has 8 pre installed games on it. Pairs well with antenna and wifi. It also comes with the biggest tv remote I've ever seen. I've been using the tv roughly a month and have had no issues with any of the functions. I'm still very impressed with this tv.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.