Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR65X90J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 65" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 700,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- Full Array LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- XR Motion Clarity and 120Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
- XR Contrast Booster creates a more dynamic image with richer blacks and brighter highlights
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- XR Triluminos Pro creates billions of accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- XR 4K Upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
- Two positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV make for a soundstage that is easy for your eyes to pinpoint for better immersion
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Ultra-Slim Wall Mount compatible design hangs this TV elegantly from the optional SU-WL85 wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 757 reviewers who responded, 682 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Remote buttons dont work for sometime- December 2, 2021
When we click on the remote buttons sometimes, it takes the command but wont execute them for a while and then all of a sudden it executes all the button clicks at once. Its been like just two weeksNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Won’t stay connected to Netflix- August 7, 2021
Great picture quality. However This Sony Bravia will not stay connected to Netflix. All other apps work fine. But when watching a show on Netflix it disconnects every 9 minutes and there is no fix. After researching the internet for a possible cause it became clear that this is a common issue with the Sony Bravia TV. Countless people have had the same issue. It seems Sony wants to blame it on internet connection. However I have the fastest internet speed available. The issue is not the WiFi/internet. It’s an internal problem with the Sony Bravia. Wish I had known sooner. If you want to use Netflix I suggest purchasing a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sony x90j 65” ultra hd tv- September 14, 2021
I bought this TV in July of 2021 and I’ve been very impressed with it thus far. The main reasoning for upgrading from a 60” Samsung tv that was nearly 5 years old was that I wanted to have a better picture, frame rate, and a slightly larger screen size. Sound is pretty impressive as well. The 120Hz/4K ultra HD with my Xbox series x is 100% more noticeable than on a standard “high definition” or 1080p. I highly recommend getting all hdmi 2.1 cables to get the most out of your next gen consoles, devices, etc. If you’re thinking about getting an Sony oled for about 1000$ more….don’t. It’s not worth it. Especially if you have a reasonably bright room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.