Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR75X90J) - 2021
High-definition visuals in exceptional clarity
- 75-inch 4K UHD LED panel with 3840 x 2160 screen resolution produces clear and crisp images with sharp detail
- Full array LED with XR Contrast Booster precisely controls the backlighting that enables you to see darker blacks and vivid. bright images
- High Dynamic Range displays every detail for a true-to-life viewing experience
- XR Motion Clarity with 120Hz refresh rate lets you view fast moving content without any motion blur
Enhanced viewing experience
- XR Triluminos Pro delivers realistic images with billions of rich and accurate colours, so every scene looks natural
- XR 4K Upscaling enhances your HD content close to 4K resolution with intelligent TV processing that adds texture and detail to every scene
- IMAX enhanced visuals, Dolby Vision, and Netflix calibrated mode make your movies and shows feel more immersive and cinematic
Stunning visuals in every frame
- Cognitive Processor XR intuitively understands the way you see and hear your content and optimizes the visuals with deep blacks, high peak brightness, and realistic colours
- Bravia Core offers high quality content with near lossless ultra high-definition clarity
- 178-degree viewing angle makes the screen visible clearly from various viewpoints in the room
Immersive audio delivery
- Dual 10W speakers produce rich and clear audio that reaches every corner of the room
- Acoustic multi-audio technology features two tweeters on either side of the TV that enable the sound to follow the action happening on the screen
Smart features for smarter viewing
- Google TV operating system is smooth, lag-free, and easy to navigate as well as provides access to your favourite movies and content from all across your apps, libraries, and subscriptions and organizes them in one place
- Preloaded with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and Crave that stream millions of videos, TV shows, and movies
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Airplay 2, and Apple HomeKit for complete integration with your smart home
- Supports voice control that lets you adjust the volume, search for content, and perform other functions hand-free
Flexible connectivity options
- Two USB ports at the side, one headphone jack, and one A/V composite port for connecting gaming consoles, laptops, PCs, and other video sources
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Integrated wired and wireless internet connectivity for streaming, web browsing, and downloading updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity for pairing wireless audio devices, wireless peripherals, and more
- HDMI 2.1 with Bravia XR and Bravia Game Mode support 4K quality gaming at 120 frames per second with faster frame rates with lower input lag
Installation and design
- Flush bezel design sits flush against the wall to give a sleek, neat look to your decor
- Optional ultra slim wall mount ( 300mm x 300mm) allows you to hang your TV like a work of art, freeing up some desk space
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 857 reviewers who responded, 781 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Kind of Happy- July 2, 2021
This tv has a little bit of blooming, i bought the 65 inch 900h last year and noticed that the x90j is a improvement but lacks color that the 900h has ,i wished they made a 85 inch version of this tv they say the x91j is it but doesn't have the same chip or something like that. This tv is good but honestly instead of buying a 75 inch x90j i should of went with the 85 900h for the about the same price ,for gaming i usually play on standard mode but notice the response time is low key trash but when switched to game mode it really is good but i can't see myself playing on that mode even if it is for games because i think all game modes on this and my previous tvs has washed colors , for movie's i love the i max enhanced mode and i think the xr chip on this tv makes standard sd content really good but also this tv like the 900h has not so good viewing angles overall this tv is all right i guess for the money so for the most part I'm a kind of happyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite the beast!- October 6, 2021
No issues, amazing price and a great addition to the Sony led TV lineup. Mounted it on the wall and thanks to rtings dot com I made sure this was a maximum step up compared to my TV in all areas because I could compare side by side my existing TV against all competitors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lingering "ghost image" straight out of the box- January 12, 2022
I just bought this TV and I needed a friend to help me especially since I needed it to be placed on the wall mount above the fireplace. Yes, this tv is large and heavy and I thought that all that effort was behind me but unfortunately it was not. Upon watching the TV for the first time I noticed this "ghost image" that's always on the screen during a darker image in the background or during the :fade to blacks" during normal use. You don't see this during majority of the times especially during regular programming when the screen is vibrant and full of color but anytime it goes into a "fade to black" which is also quite often (especially NETFLIX programming), you will always see this diamond shape "ghost image" on the screen. This may not bother a lot of people (or maybe it does) but this doesn't seem normal and I feel like I have a defective TV on my hands. Bottom line, I am disappointed since now I have to go through the hassle and trouble of taking the TV back down, packing it back up in the box, and somehow finding a way to bringing it back to BESTBUY with a truck that I don't own. This is a big bummer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worthwhile purchase, great value for the money- June 22, 2021
The unit came very well and securely packaged. Unpacking instructions were clear and understandable. Attaching legs was a breeze, no screws or bolts needed. VSA mounting area was clear of all necessary connections, so no wires or cables are hidden by the wall-mount hardware. Looks beautiful as installed, wires and cables completely hidden. Picture is excellent to superior. We have found viewing at angles to not be a problem except for the most extreme angles. The programming is very user friendly and the ability to talk to the unit to have it launch applications and tune to specific programs is a clear plus. We would purchase this TV again in an instant.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!!!- December 12, 2021
Upgraded from a 55” samsung q90t and my oh my, this tv is wonderful. My tv was already good to me I was just looking for something bigger. The picture quality on this is phenomenal. Screen is bright and i love that when there’s sunlight in the room, the picture is still clear and doesn’t look dim. Sound is great, though I recommend a soundbar because the sound is low but if you turn it up too high at some points it will sound very loud. Nonetheless, I’m very content with my purchase especially for the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.