Sony BRAVIA XR X90J 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR75X90J) - 2021
High-definition visuals in exceptional clarity
- 75-inch 4K UHD LED panel with 3840 x 2160 screen resolution produces clear and crisp images with sharp detail
- Full array LED with XR Contrast Booster precisely controls the backlighting that enables you to see darker blacks and vivid. bright images
- High Dynamic Range displays every detail for a true-to-life viewing experience
- XR Motion Clarity with 120Hz refresh rate lets you view fast moving content without any motion blur
Enhanced viewing experience
- XR Triluminos Pro delivers realistic images with billions of rich and accurate colours, so every scene looks natural
- XR 4K Upscaling enhances your HD content close to 4K resolution with intelligent TV processing that adds texture and detail to every scene
- IMAX enhanced visuals, Dolby Vision, and Netflix calibrated mode make your movies and shows feel more immersive and cinematic
Stunning visuals in every frame
- Cognitive Processor XR intuitively understands the way you see and hear your content and optimizes the visuals with deep blacks, high peak brightness, and realistic colours
- Bravia Core offers high quality content with near lossless ultra high-definition clarity
- 178-degree viewing angle makes the screen visible clearly from various viewpoints in the room
Immersive audio delivery
- Dual 10W speakers produce rich and clear audio that reaches every corner of the room
- Acoustic multi-audio technology features two tweeters on either side of the TV that enable the sound to follow the action happening on the screen
Smart features for smarter viewing
- Google TV operating system is smooth, lag-free, and easy to navigate as well as provides access to your favourite movies and content from all across your apps, libraries, and subscriptions and organizes them in one place
- Preloaded with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and Crave that stream millions of videos, TV shows, and movies
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Airplay 2, and Apple HomeKit for complete integration with your smart home
- Supports voice control that lets you adjust the volume, search for content, and perform other functions hand-free
Flexible connectivity options
- Two USB ports at the side, one headphone jack, and one A/V composite port for connecting gaming consoles, laptops, PCs, and other video sources
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K/120fps, VRR, and ALLM provide an immersive, high-quality gaming experience (VRR will be available by future firmware update). Two remaining ports are HDMI 2.0.
- Integrated wired and wireless internet connectivity for streaming, web browsing, and downloading updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity for pairing wireless audio devices, wireless peripherals, and more
- HDMI 2.1 with Bravia XR and Bravia Game Mode support 4K quality gaming at 120 frames per second with faster frame rates with lower input lag
Installation and design
- Flush bezel design sits flush against the wall to give a sleek, neat look to your decor
- Optional ultra slim wall mount ( 300mm x 300mm) allows you to hang your TV like a work of art, freeing up some desk space
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 462 reviewers who responded, 418 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- TV often gets "Connected, no Internet" error.- September 26, 2021
This would be 5 starts except for the significant internet connection problem. When the power goes out, or if I want to turn off the router for some reason, the TV won't connect again when I turn the router back on. I keep getting the "Connected, No internet" error. Sometimes it takes an hour. Sometimes it connects right away. I've searched the internet and gone through trouble shooting like choosing automatic date and time, turning Wi-Fi off and back on, but that doesn't seem to work. Rather, it's whenever the TV decides to inform me that it's connected to the internet -- usually about an hour after I begin the trouble shooting process.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Picture- June 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Bravia XR Smart TV has greatly exceeded my expectations. First the picture quality is excellent the colors are incredible with the different modes to pick from for your liking. You don't need a sound system for this television as the sound is excellent. I am very happy with all the apps that are available just connect to the internet and set up a Google account to see all the features on this TV. The remote is user friendly and makes switching to streaming apps a breeze. Setup is simple and it has no lag on gaming. The HDMI 2.1 is essential for upcoming gaming The Bravia is a high quality TV and I would recommend it to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worthwhile purchase, great value for the money- June 22, 2021
The unit came very well and securely packaged. Unpacking instructions were clear and understandable. Attaching legs was a breeze, no screws or bolts needed. VSA mounting area was clear of all necessary connections, so no wires or cables are hidden by the wall-mount hardware. Looks beautiful as installed, wires and cables completely hidden. Picture is excellent to superior. We have found viewing at angles to not be a problem except for the most extreme angles. The programming is very user friendly and the ability to talk to the unit to have it launch applications and tune to specific programs is a clear plus. We would purchase this TV again in an instant.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.