Sony BRAVIA XR X95J 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR75X95J) - 2021
Vibrant, true-to-life imagery
- 75" 4K LED screen with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers every scene in incredible clarity
- XR TRILUMINOS PRO reproduces billions of colours with stunning accuracy for incredibly realistic imagery
- Full array LED and XR CONTRAST BOOSTER 10 provide precisely controlled backlighting for incredible depth and detail with rich blacks and high-peak brightness
- X-MOTION CLARITY enhances high-speed scenes with advanced motion control that delivers bright, smooth, and clear pictures
- XR 4K upscaling automatically upscales HD content to near-4K resolution for lifelike detail and texture
- COGNITIVE PROCESSOR XR technology delivers precise details, intense contrast, and natural colours to present all of your content in true-to-life beauty
- ACOUSTIC MULTI-AUDIO uses two slim subwoofers and two sound positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV so sound follows the action, making it feel like you're part of the experience
- DOLBY VISION5, IMAX ENHANCED9, and NETFLIX CALIBRATED MODE deliver your content the way its creators intended
- Game Mode delivers 4K/120fps for increased frame rate and reduced input lag for smooth, fluid gameplay
- X-WIDE ANGLE and X-ANTI REFLECTION technology preserves colours and reduces glare for enhanced viewing angles from anywhere in the room
- 2-way multi-position stand offers two positions--a standard low-profile setting and an elevated setting to accommodate your soundbar
- Compatible with the ultra-slim wall mount SU-WL855 (sold separately) so you can hang the TV like a work of art
Connected and convenient
- BRAVIA CORE revitalizes movie night with high-quality movies that you can stream directly to your TV
- Google TV organizes and provides access to more than 400,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and more--all in one place
- Built-in Google Assistant lets you control the TV and other smart home devices with simple voice commands
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility allows you to stream content directly from your Apple device
- 4 HDMI 2.1 inputs, 1 Hybrid w/S-Center speaker input, 1 optical digital audio output, 1 headphone jack, and 3 USB ports make it easy to connect a wide range of peripheral devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 210 reviewers who responded, 195 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- X95J Over TCL R646!- November 30, 2021
I love this tv, I originally bought a 75in TCL R646 but had to switch it out twice so after that I had enough and purchased this beautiful TV and I’m glad I did this tv is brighter and motion is far better. I hope the VRR update is released soonYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing picture!- December 11, 2021
Absolutely love it! The frame around the TV is pretty much non existent. It looks amazing on our wall. Now for the picture, words can’t describe just how amazingly clear and natural everything looks. I’ve watched other TVs that give out that soap opera effect, not this TV. Right out of the box it’s a perfect picture. The menu to setup the TV is straightforward. To further assist me in fine tuning the TV I watched a few YouTube videos to educate myself on what type of settings I would like to change. Like I said though, out of the box it looks great, I just wanted to customize it for the fun of it. My only two complaints is the sound and remote. The remotes buttons are too small, and if you have big hands the round center button to move around menus is a pain. I have to use the edge of my thumb. The sound is very good but it depends what you’re watching. Now those two things in my opinion are minor because I plan on getting my own remote that I can customize and I have full surround sound so I’m ok with those two not being up to my standards. So for that reason I’m not going to knock it to 4 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!- October 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] At first I was a little bit intimidated by this tv. The tv is HUGE, which is a plus. My concern was I am not very good with setting up technology stuff but this was relatively easy, for me anyways. Step by step instructions guide you along with the process which I am grateful for! The picture is clear and so very bright and colorful! It’s amazing the quality of it! We are very pleased with this tv. We have not yet tried to access the included apps yet but that will happen. I am very pleased to see the ports on the back clearly marked! We have it sitting on the floor right now because we don’t have a stand big enough for it yet! Overall we are very hapoy with thisYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite a beauty- August 28, 2021
This tv is quite impressive. The tv I originally wanted was sold out so I went with the suggestion of this one without being able to even see it in person. The colors are vivid and bright and the picture is crisp. We have a large sunny room and it doesn’t seem to affect the picture. Definitely happy with the purchase so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad dirty screen effect, buyer beware- November 2, 2021
I purchased 2 of these 75” tvs both had really bad dirty screen effect that just ruined the beautiful picture. The black uniformity also had horrible clouding if the local dining was deactivated. It is a shame that the quality of these high end tvs aren’t as good as the features they have added. Fix the simple issues first and then add new features. Also only 2 hdmi 2.1 ports and no VRR was also a drawback. Don’t waste your money, if you have to get an LED tv from Sony just get a lower priced model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.