Sony BRAVIA XR X95J 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (XR75X95J) - 2021
Vibrant, true-to-life imagery
- 75" 4K LED screen with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers every scene in incredible clarity
- XR TRILUMINOS PRO reproduces billions of colours with stunning accuracy for incredibly realistic imagery
- Full array LED and XR CONTRAST BOOSTER 10 provide precisely controlled backlighting for incredible depth and detail with rich blacks and high-peak brightness
- X-MOTION CLARITY enhances high-speed scenes with advanced motion control that delivers bright, smooth, and clear pictures
- XR 4K upscaling automatically upscales HD content to near-4K resolution for lifelike detail and texture
- COGNITIVE PROCESSOR XR technology delivers precise details, intense contrast, and natural colours to present all of your content in true-to-life beauty
- ACOUSTIC MULTI-AUDIO uses two slim subwoofers and two sound positioning tweeters on the sides of the TV so sound follows the action, making it feel like you're part of the experience
- DOLBY VISION5, IMAX ENHANCED9, and NETFLIX CALIBRATED MODE deliver your content the way its creators intended
- Game Mode delivers 4K/120fps for increased frame rate and reduced input lag for smooth, fluid gameplay
- X-WIDE ANGLE and X-ANTI REFLECTION technology preserves colours and reduces glare for enhanced viewing angles from anywhere in the room
- 2-way multi-position stand offers two positions--a standard low-profile setting and an elevated setting to accommodate your soundbar
- Compatible with the ultra-slim wall mount SU-WL855 (sold separately) so you can hang the TV like a work of art
Connected and convenient
- BRAVIA CORE revitalizes movie night with high-quality movies that you can stream directly to your TV
- Google TV organizes and provides access to more than 400,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and more--all in one place
- Built-in Google Assistant lets you control the TV and other smart home devices with simple voice commands
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility allows you to stream content directly from your Apple device
- 4 HDMI 2.1 inputs, 1 Hybrid w/S-Center speaker input, 1 optical digital audio output, 1 headphone jack, and 3 USB ports make it easy to connect a wide range of peripheral devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 81 reviewers who responded, 75 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Expected More for the Money- October 13, 2021
I really want to love this TV, but the visible gridding is pretty bad. Any time the image pans or displays large areas of similar color, the backlight grid is visible. I've read that this may go away over time. I'm hoping it goes away, because as of today, roughly 3 weeks of owning the TV, it's still VERY visible and incredibly distracting. For the record, I'm on my second X95J panel that's had the same problem. The first was returned after 3 days, and I was hoping to get a better panel the second time around. No such luck. Clearly this is not an isolated issue. For this amount of money this TV costs, you'd think the image would be free of backlight issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!- October 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] At first I was a little bit intimidated by this tv. The tv is HUGE, which is a plus. My concern was I am not very good with setting up technology stuff but this was relatively easy, for me anyways. Step by step instructions guide you along with the process which I am grateful for! The picture is clear and so very bright and colorful! It’s amazing the quality of it! We are very pleased with this tv. We have not yet tried to access the included apps yet but that will happen. I am very pleased to see the ports on the back clearly marked! We have it sitting on the floor right now because we don’t have a stand big enough for it yet! Overall we are very hapoy with thisYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best TV I have ever owned!- October 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is by far the best TV I have ever owned. The picture quality is beyond amazing. The motion clarity when watching sports is extremely smooth. My son has his Xbox hooked up and loves how the games look and feel. He says no delays at all. You do not need a sound bar with this TV because the internal speakers provide clear quality sound. The TV was very easy to set up but I do recommend having 2 people to be safe. The voice remote with Google assistant makes watching tv so much easier and it frees you from relying on cable company remote and box rental fees.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.