Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III 20.1MP 2.9x Optical Zoom Digital Camera with All-in-One Video Creator Kit
- Sony RX100 III Compact Camera
- VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip
- 64GB SD Memory Card
- Extra NP-BX1 battery
- 20.1MP Exmor R CMOS sensor with back-illuminated structure captures brilliantly detailed photos
- BIONZ X processor reproduces textures and details in real time to make images come out just as you remembered them
- 2.9x optical zoom gets you closer to the action
- 3.0" Xtra Fine LCD display tilts 180 degrees, making it easy to capture the perfect selfie
- High-resolution retractable OLED viewfinder with ZEISS T coating provides a clear view for framing shots
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps compensate for shaky hands to reduce photo blur
- Create 4K still images that will show up beautifully on your 4K TV or 4K monitor
- XAVC S recording format (50 Mps) allows to you capture incredible video footage
- TRILUMINOS Colour helps recreate natural-looking colours for your photos and videos
- 360 Sweep Panorama mode allows you to take a 360-degree panoramic photo of everything around you
- Full HD video recording allows you to capture home videos and other movies in extraordinary detail
- ISO 125-12800 sensitivity range lets you take remarkably clear and detailed photos even in low lighting conditions
- Large-aperture ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T24-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens allows you to capture a wide variety of shots ranging from 24mm wide-angle landscapes to stunning portraits
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity make it a cinch to connect the camera to your smartphone for sharing your shots
- Intuitive control ring around the lens can be rotated to adjust the camera's settings, with clear feedback on the LCD monitor
- Function button gives you quick access to up to 12 of your favourite functions
Sony DSCRX100M3 Kit includes:
Sony RX100 III Camera
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- DSC-RX100M3 Camera
- 2 x NP-BX1 X-Series Rechargeable Battery Packs
- VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip
- SF-64UZ 64GB SD Memory Card
- AC Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Strap Adapter
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1085 reviewers who responded, 1009 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Can't beat it!- April 21, 2017
My wife and I took a recent trip to Madrid, Spain and Marrakech, Morocco. Weight was an issue, since we were backpacking, and the RX 100 III delivered. We needed a camera that was small, light-weight, and capable of producing excellent pictures and video. We bought the camera two days before our vacation, and the interface was so easy to learn, that we taught ourselves on the train! The video was shot from a terrace about 30m in distance. As you can see, this camera does it all. We loved the Electronic View Finder feature, and as a whole, feel that we definitely got our money's worth.
- Just what I needed- May 9, 2020
I bought this camera a few weeks ago after reading some reviews of its capabilities. Often reviews can sometimes be a bit over enthusiastic either in praise or criticism. I have found that far from exaggerating the cameras capabilities the reviews were spot on. I had been using my iPhone for much of my unplanned photography since it was always with me. I have found that smartphone cameras are incredible for what they are, they are nowhere near good enough for what I needed. This camera is just right. Small enough to have with me constantly but with top drawer capability. Quick and easy to use and with a build quality one would expect from Sony.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DSLR Quality images from pocket camera.- June 19, 2014
I had a Rx100 & RX100 II. So my review will be based on it. #Compare to RX100 and RX100 II. The Lens on this camera is amazing. Sharpness is equal to some of the best DSLR general purpose lens'es. A comparable interchangable lens will cost around same as the camera. #High ISO image quality, Dynamic Range rivals some old DSLR's. #Video mode is the best available for a pocket camera. Only Panasonic m4/3rds rivals it. others cannot come even close. #Viewfinder is good a addition. Though it is kind of small. eventually you will get used to it. #for me this is the only camera i need for 90% of my shooting needs. # I have DSLR for potraits and events.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.