Sony Cyber-shot RX100 VI Content Creator Vlogger 20.1 MP 8x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- The 24-200mm F2.8 – F4.5 high magnification ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* zoom lens provides up to 8x optical zoom so you can get up close and personal with your subject
- The 1" 20.1MP Exmor RS stacked CMOS image sensor features a DRAM chip and upgraded BIONZ X image processing system, allowing it to capture sharp, vivid images
- Super-fast (0.03 second) autofocus with 315 phrase-detection focus points helps make sure your shots come out clear, even if the subject is moving
- Capture videos in stunning 4K resolution
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization keeps your photos clear and your video smooth and steady
- Use the pop-up OLED viewfinder to frame your shots
- Touch Shutter compatible tiltable LCD monitor makes it easy to take shots from different angles
- Enjoy the fast, simple, and intuitive interface of Touch Focus and Touch Pad AF
- High-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter
- Super slow motion recording
- Control ring provides comfortable control over the camera's features and operation
- Silent shooting
- HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support for instant HDR workflow
- Wi-Fi/NFC/QR code for easy file transfer or remote control
- Movie-making features include Picture Profile, Gamma Display Assist, Zebra, clean HDMI output, TC/UB, Rec Control, Marker functions, and Proxy recording for simple net-based sharing and transferring to smartphones
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Sony NP-BX1 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- AC Adaptor
- Micro USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Strap Adapter
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 164 reviewers who responded, 147 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great small portable camera with sharp optics- June 23, 2019
The SONY RX100 VI Cyber-shot camera wth it's new sharp 24mm to 200mm Zeiss telephoto lens is a small lightweight addition to the growing field in new camera equipment that shows, less can be more! The easy to use pop-up view finder, and multiple positional 2 3/8" by 1 3/4" screen make this one versital camera. You can also select to shoot raw as well as the standard jpeg images at the same time. The Sony soft-ware menues are extensive, and require some extra time to learn. A second battery and separate charger would be helpful as the camera seems to use a bit of power. The one inch optical sensor produces high quality images. Camera gets 4.8StarsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all the features work- August 13, 2019
This is a good compact premium point and shoot camera, however has a lot of flaws. Number one the smart feature doesn't work. Per instructions the photos could be transferred to phone and the camera can be controlled remotely using camera's Wifi Feature. But in order to do, you need Sony PlayMobile app, however the current version of this app has removed the feature to connect to Camera. So you can NOT use smart features like transferring photos or controlling the camera remotely from smartphone. Also, althoug hthe camera pictures were good, unlike other Sony point-and-shoot cameras, this camera doesnt take good portrait pics with "out of the box" settings.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love the zoom- June 28, 2018
I own a RX100 II. That was an upgrade from DSC-HX7V which had 10X zoom. Immediately, I felt the loss, although I loved the 1” sensor. With the M6, I feel empowered again. I do not have much opportunity for astrophotography, given there is light pollution everywhere near me. However, I’m going to get the chance to try that out soon. I’ll find out then if the lack of f/1.8 loss is a problem. Right now, the M6 autofocus alone is a significant enhancement over the M2, among the other features. The only disappointment is both M2 and M6 are not supported by PlayMemories Camera App. I still cannot have time lapse installed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.