Sony Cyber-shot RX10M2 20.2MP 8.3x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black - Open Box
- 20.2 MP 1.0-type Exmor RS CMOS sensor stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip allows you to capture fast-moving subjects in crystal-clear detail
- BIONZ X imaging processor delivers natural details, lifelike images, richer tonal gradation, and lower noise while shooting photos and video
- 8.3x optical zoom during movie recording lets you get closer to your subject
- 3-inch multi-angle LCD display and bright high-resolution OLED Tru-Finder electronic view finder let you frame and review photos easily
- Up to 14 fps continuous shooting without blackout so you can capture moments of fleeting beauty or facial expressions
- Direct 4K recording and Full HD 1080 movie recording allows you to capture high-quality video
- Sensitivity goes right up to ISO 12800 so you can snap crisp images even in extremely low light
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens and large F2.8 maximum aperture gives you ample opportunity to express your vision
- Built in WiFi and NFC allow you to instantly send photos to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Durable magnesium alloy body resists dust and moisture
- Super high-speed shutter of 1/32000 sec allows you to produce photos with background defocusing using a large aperture setting
- Lock-on AF automatically adjusts the AF target frame size to match the subject size
- Create super slow motion movies at a maximum of 40x
- Advanced aspherical lens (AA lens) reduces diameter and length, and maintains high resolution even at image edges
- Zoom in all the way up to extreme telephoto on a subject as near as 30 cm away
- Customize a total of 7 buttons by assigning up to 40 types of functions among them
- Picture Effect has 13 modes and Creative Style has 14 for adding touches of atmosphere and fun to your photos
- Eye AF detects and focuses on a subject’s eye, even if the subject is facing or looking slightly away from the camera
- AVCHD Progressive format (1920 x 1080) at your choice of 60p for supremely smooth-looking playback, or 24p for more cinematic expression
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- AC Adaptor
- Micro USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Shoe Cap
- Lens Hood
- Eyepiece Cap
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
- Cool tricks but not my main camera- September 16, 2015
The picture has a very fine grain and the color is just icky without color grading. Most of the interface is also digital so getting used to the lack of buttons and focus took some time. The 4k and slo-mo are fun but not super practical in most cases. Compared to my 5D mark ii, Canon still has a much better picture with far superior color. It's great for a grab-and-go and it fills a lot of gaps so if you can justify the price, it's nice to have. I honestly wouldn't recommend it unless you need something that it uniquely offers. Also don't expect to publish anything without doing some color-grading.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far, so good- October 22, 2015
So far, this camera is proving to be a really good buy. The OS is nice and there is so much functionality. Tried the HFR recording and was very pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- RX10ii Viable DSLR Replacement- February 25, 2017
As an owner of an A7s, A6000 and a77ii, I can honestly say that I'm blown away by the performance of the RX10ii. The 28-200 is bright and versatile. The stabilization is top notch where I can hand hold sharp pictures at 1/20th of a second at the 200mm equivalent. As long as your photography is static you can pretty much shoot in any light! Lastly, this camera does not overheat shooting 4K for hours on end. Do yourself a favor and give this a try before you get sucked into the DSLR game. You may find yourself fully satisfied with a lot more money in your pocket!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.